CHAPTER 57

CHRIS

CHRIS

I don't like that shit there don't put your hands on what's mine I was headed right to him with Erin and the crew behind me I can hear Erin begging me not to do anything that could get me in trouble or get my probation revoke and once I got to him the probation shit was hard in my head.

"Motherfucker what's your problem putting your hands on Erin for the fuck is up with that my nigga" I say

"It was a reaction and I'm sorry I just couldn't take what she was saying to me" Robert says

"Try that shit with me my nigga put your hands on a fucking man you pussy ass bitch hoes ass daddy fucking loser I would never do my fucking child like that the fuck is up huh hit me" I said getting in his face.

"YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON MY DAUGHTER YOU LOW PIECE OF SHIT" Edith says running towards us and Tasha and Mamma grab her and hold her back.

"Fuck you I said sorry" Robert said and I balled up and fist and said fuck it and swung and punched him dead in the face and he stumbled back and I kept going at him punching him til Pat and John pulled me off of him and Alex took Robert out. I looked back at Erin and she was crying I felt so fucking bad cause her party was turning to shit so we got out of there.

after about 2 hours we was back at the house the kids was with mamma and Tasha was taking them to Virginia for a few weeks while we was going to be gone on a small trip. We was in the bedroom still fully dressed and I held her as she cried and I kissed her face, I fell so bad that her own father came to ruin her birthday with some bullshit I held her tight.

"I'm going to take a shower" she said getting out of the bed.

"I'll call the crew and tell them and see if they are down to go with us." I said and we both got up and I helped her undo the back of her dress. And I left the room.

The thought of hot water washing away the miserable day was the only thing on her mind as she slipped out of the dress and hung it on the hook outside the linen closet door. Reaching in, she turned the shower dial to warm and closed the large glass door to hold back the warm spray. And waited and got in to the shower, Once she moved under the cascading spray, a sigh of pleasure slipped past her lips as the stinging water met her shoulders and back. It felt good, and she bent her head, letting it rain down on her.

In fact it felt so good she didn't hear the bathroom door open, or the sound of my clothes falling onto the floor. She was so lost in the steamy water that the sound of the shower enclosure door opening and closing never even registered.

I tipped the silky shower gel into the palm of one hand and rubbed both together before reaching out to slide them across her shoulders. A smile curved my lips as a startled gasp echoed around us. She stiffened and one hand quickly reached for the foamy back-brush.