kimiko

*3rd person pov*

VNN SEVEN ON 7

Cameron" a lot of people say. bigger isn't always better. to this statement I say. you haven't tryd any of the deluxe vought burgers. now our top story. Black light. villain or victim. according some some results from the lab Black light. yes the same Black light who damaged vought Tower and killed two pilots my actually not be in control. it would appear that a virus in his blood is making him do all of this. and hers a picture of that dame thing"

Cameron" the fact that he's still alive with that I his blood at all is a mystery

Cameron" the fact that he's still alive with that I his blood at all is a mystery. what you see here is using the poor man like a puppet to get what it wants. vought ceo stan edger has announced the production off a vacien designed to kill the virtual activitie and allow the infected Individual a good life. now that's what I call a turn of events. in other news vought has announced that after Black light is fixed that he will get to keep the powers the virus gave him and in the event a member of the seven retired he'd be able to enlist as a member could you believe that"

*transaction*

homelander" hey everyone. I'm homelander and I can happily say that after Black light is officially free from what ever virally he'll he's currently trapped in he'd be allowed to live his life as its not his fault for what ever this virus it. from what we can gather it was made by a company called gentec. back to you Cameron"

Cameron" whoa what an inspiration. now before we sign off I have one more thing to say. Black light I know your watching. I'm talking to that poor man your using as a puppet. we will get you back and you will no longer feel what ever pain you feel"

we see (y/n) watching the news through his phone

(y/n)" WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT. HOW'D THEY GET BLACK LIGHT VIRUS!?!. oh shit I left my blood behind.FUCK SHIT COCK ASS!!!!!!!"

(y/n) started hyperventilating but calmed down and looked back at butcher

(y/n)" you get anything on that noodle place V yet?"

billy" no. im starting to think that bitch was bullshiting us"

butcher and (y/n) started walking back to the van whilst butcher gave popclaw a call

billy" remind me what was our deal?"

popclaw" what?"

billy" what was the fucking deal?"

popclaw" go to hell. I already told you. A train runs the compound-"

billy" yeah runs the compound to the noodle shop down division. we've been up here all week and seen fuck all"

popclaw" well wherever he's going it's around there. because every time he leaves with the V he co.es back with the same noodles. that's all I know"

billy" well you better be right love or you and your recently departed landlord will find yourself on porn hub. in the fatal cunnilingus section. and dear old Black light go's after A train"