ezekiel

*billy butcher pov*

billy" alright. here's the plan. (y/n) you get what we want from ezekiel. m.m. you. me and hughie will also be there to keep watch and make sure the plan works. After we get a location from ezekiel me and m.m go there hughie you stay and keep tabs on starlight and homelander. (y/n) after you get what you need you on gunning duty. if necessary. a nother black light attack. got it gents?"

frenchie" what about me?"

billy" vought has your face frenchie best you keep low and watch the female"

*timeskip*

me and the boys pulled up at this. fucking exbo god it's literally a cunts heaven

(y/n)" ok ill find starlight you lot just do what ever you do"

he then instantly changed his clothes into something that fit in more then his jacket and hoody

hughie" ok you look like a stereotypical undercover cop"

m.m" actually I'd say that might work"

*timeskip*

*(y/n) pov*

I'm currently walking with starlight

and I will say. woke people would hate this place. so mutch anti gay posters

(y/n)" can I be honest with you and say that I prefer this outfit more then the other one. no offence but the other one looked like a swim sute"

annie" oh yeah the other one sucks. there only letting me where this one because apparently. its family friendly"

I took another bite out of my plan burger as she continued

annie" you know I'm suprisesd you came. After the whole. heart attack thing"

(y/n)" what do you mean you invited me. and I'm fine just can't go on rollacosters for a few months"

annie" dame that sucks. but I also ment. you didn't strike me as a religious type. don't get me wrong I'm glad you came"

(y/n)" well. my dad wasn't a very religious guy. but my mom apparently was. I never met her since she died 2 weeks after I was born. but my dad did try let me believe what I wanted to same with my aunt Dana. she passed a few years ago from heart trauma. but my dad really did his best to just let me be.me then he got himself killed"

annie" oh. .y god I'm so sorry. do you mind if I ask what happened?"

(y/n)" well... he claimed he finally found a way to get revenge. he's his mind and started craming a supe killed my Mom. but she died from stress from child birth that she never had time to recover from. he made a chemical he calld B.L and injected it into his arm. he died an hour later"

i can tell Annie's suspicious for my father rose from that lie

annie" im sorry. i truly am"

(y/n)" its fine"

???" hey starlight"

annie" hi"

(y/n)" ok do you know everyone here or just 99.1 percent of people"

annie" no. my mom and i um. we would drive coast to coast in her brown honda civic. just doing the whole Christian circuit thing. you know, power fest, capes for christ, believe exbo . we wore the ties off that car. these people are like famaly to me. and after every thing thats happend,  its actualy nice to see them again"

(y/n)" that's nice but unfortunately i do have to go sort something out. I may have spent 15K on this vip experience thing and. my god father is not happy "

she giggled

annie" alright go sort that out im going to see my mom"

she walked of as I caught up with butcher

billy" you seem to be playing boyfriend well"

(y/n)" best this way. so now what?"

billy" you got that ticket?"

(y/n)" Yeah"

billy" then we wate till the experience to start. till then just act naturally"

hughie" wate did starlight get you in?"

(y/n)" no I hacked money from madelyn stillwell's bank account and payd for it"

m.m" nice"

billy" could you not have just asked starlight to get you one?"

(y/n)" if she thinks I'm using her then any information I can get out if her gose down the drain"

billy" alright. her phones been silent know anything about that?"

(y/n)" yeah. vought check her phone once a week. they would have found the spy where  so I had to remove it. anything I do find I've been sending to an email under the name ghost. it's completely antoninus so it can't be tracked. I texted you all the logging for that"

m.m" thats what that was!?"

billy" oh for fuck sake why didn't I read that"

at this moment Mr fuck face fantastic walks onto the stage

I didn't pay attention to his speech as butcher looked around

billy" 2 twats at every entrance. armed to Holly hell. in church. well that's America"

(y/n)" alright this vip experience starts soon so I'm gonna head off. you 3 keep your wits about"

I walked of to let them do what they do

*timeskip*

and I just got baptised. not worth 15k

(y/n)" excuse me mr ezekiel"

ezekiel" sorry my child i have work to do"

(y/n)" gonna go kiss more met at the bar in new york"

that got his attention

I then played him the video

(y/n)" your a hypocrite"

he extended his arm out to try and chock me but I shifted to my normal attire making him back up

ezekiel" oh shit"

(y/n)" yeah. shit"

ezekiel" ok black light. what do you want money?"

(y/n)" you sell boxes labelled polio vacancie to a lot of hospitals. tell me. what actually are those. compound V"

ezekiel" if I say they'll kill me"

(y/n)" talk. of this trends on twitter. also your gonna stop the pray the gay away shit"

*meanwhile with butcher*

guy" I'm sorry. did you just call god. a c word"

billy" yeah he's got a hard on for mass murder and given kids cancer. and his big old answer the the existential cluster fuck that is humanity is to nail his own bleeding son to a plack. that is a cunt move come on even you gotta see that"