Getting ready

A/n I am soo sorry for not updating. I just wanted to get my story kind of out there. Not going to lie though. I forgot about it.😂 Oops. Enjoy this next chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We get back to our apartment around 10. I went to my room and gathered some clothes so I could take a shower. After I was done, I put my favorite sweatpants and sweatshirt on and went to the couch. My date wasn't until 8 and I needed to catch up on The Walking Dead. I watched a few episodes then looked at my phone. Cam had posted a picture of me on Instagram. I went to go look at it. He took a picture of us cuddling. I seriously looked like trash but honestly, I didn't even care. After I was done on my phone, it was like 3. Makenzie came out of her room looking like she was ready to go somewhere.

"Where are you going?" I asked

"Well, a little bird told me you had a date tonight. Trust me, we all know how much you love dressing up. Last time I checked, you only had like 3 dresses. I think we need to go get you something to wear. Let's go." She said

"What the hell? We are college kids. We don't have that kind of money!" I said to her.

"Well, unlike you, I don't spend all on spandex!" She joked "I saved up some money just for this problem."

"I can't help it. I need spandex for volleyball. Plus they're comfy! Lemme go change real quick."

I went to my room and put on some shorts on with a Nirvana tank top. I may be happy and cheery, but I'm a sucker for 90s music. I wear my black vans and throw my hair in a messy bun. To top it off, I curled my eyelashes and added some mascara.

I go back downstairs and head to the truck. It's my turn with the aux cord. Obviously, some Red Hot Chili Peppers was played, another one of my favorites.

Once we get to the boutique, we go look for some dresses. Once we find some I like, we go try them on. The first is a white strapless dress with a tan belt in the middle. It goes to my mid thighs. It fits me well but it wasn't "the one." The next is a dress that goes to my knees. It's blue and flows out after the black belt. It really doesn't fit too well so we quickly put it back on the rack. The third dress is white on the top with an orange bottom. It also goes to my knees. Once again, it has a tan belt. I step out of the dressing room to show Makenzie.

"That's it! That's the one. You look
Gorgeous. Now let's blow this Popsicle stand!" She says with a laugh.

I go back and put on the clothes I had on previously. We buy the dress and head back to the apartment. It's only 5 so I still have plenty of time to get ready. I haven't eaten anything since this morning so I make myself a small PB&J. I finish eating and go back to my shows. Around 6:30 I start to get ready. I put on the dress and look in the mirror. It really does look nice. I take my hair out of the bun and get to work.

If you have ever had your hair in a messy bun all day, you'd under stand my struggle. I decide to just straighten it. I part my hair and braid my bangs. Well they're not really bangs. I just don't know what to call them. Their in the same place as my bangs but they are as long as the rest of my hair. I put on some foundation and smoky eyeshadow. I also redo my mascara and look in the mirror. I look pretty good! Hopefully Cam will like it! I find some white wedges to wear as shoes.

It's 7:45 when I'm finished so Cameron should be here soon. 15-20 minutes later, I hear a knock on the door. That must be him. I open the door and find someone I was not expecting to see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n Once again, I'm sorry for not updating! I tried to leave a cliff hanger but it probably sucks!😂 I tried editing but, we all know how great I am at that😂