The Next Morning

I wake up to my phone going off. I put my fingers on my temple. Getting hit in the head and getting wasted the night before was a guaranteed headache the next morning. I grab my phone to find that it's my mother calling. I unwrap Cameron's arms from my body and get off the couch.

"Uh, hey mom?" I say

"Aww honey! How was your first night in California? I can bet that it was better than it is here! It gets so cold here in Wyoming!" She said very fast.

"Oh yeah, it was fun. Nothing really exciting happened. Just Makenzie and I hanging out at our apartment." I say trying to be as convincing as I could.

"That sounds fun! Have you been on the beach yet?" She asked

"Yeah. We didn't ever get into the water though. We just played some beach volleyball." I said

"Well, it sounds like you're having fun! It's busy, busy here. I'm gonna have to let you go. Have fun baby! I love you!" My mom said to me.

"Okay, I'll try! I love you too!" I said.

I hung up the phone. I find the remote to the tv. I try to find something to watch and lay back down with Cameron. He groans at me but I didn't notice it. I started to flip through the channels. I couldn't find anything to watch so I just gave up and got onto Netflix. I start to watch Varsity Blues. About 5 minutes into the movie, Cameron wakes up.

"Good morning beautiful." He's says. He plants a small kiss on my cheek.

"Good morning! How did you sleep?" I ask

"A lot better when I was cuddling with you." He replies.

I just smile at him and start browsing Instagram on my phone.

"Hey! Follow me on that!" He yells.

"Oh geez! Okay! Type in your username!"

He did. Then he got his phone and followed me back. I get the notification.

"Oh... My.... God.... You're Cameron fricken Dallas! That's why you looked so familiar. Wasn't I already following you?" I start to fangirl

"Haha, yeah! Please tell me you will look at me the same way before you knew I was famous?" He says with a sad face.

"Well, of course! I just can't believe I didn't recognize you. Woah, wait a second. That means that thee Matthew Espinosa hit me in the head with a volleyball. Nash Grier is currently cuddling with my best friend! How did I not realize this?" I say fast

"Well, in your defense, you almost got a concussion and you were drunk when you met us." He says jokingly

"True, true. I guess that is a valid point. Wait a second. I. Made. Out. With. Cameron. Dallas. Oh my gosh!" I say. The fangirl is out of the bag now.

"Oh my gosh! I made out with Shelby Johnson! Omg! Omg!" He said playfully.

"Hey! That's not nice!" I say with a playful slap to the shoulder.

"Okay, okay. You know what is nice though?" He asked

"What?" I reply

"This"

He grabs my cheeks, bringing his mouth closer to mine. We start to kiss. Then we hear a door open and shut. We stop kissing and start laughing.

"Hey guys! I brought Starbucks for breakfast!" Matthew says.

"Yass! I'm starving!" Cam says

We get up and start eating. Slowly, people start to come downstairs and eat. I recognize Nash, Jack J, Jack G, Taylor Caniff, Hayes Grier, and Shawn Mendes. Makenzie comes down with Nash.

"So, can we start to look for the keys?" I say as I sip my latte.

"Yeah. I'll help you." said Jack J.

After about 30 minutes of searching, we finally found Makenzie's keys. They were underneath the couch. Makenzie finished eating and then we started to leave. Cameron stops me before I walk outside into the sun.

"Don't forget about our date! Here, take my number. I'll pick you up around 8." he said warmly.

"Okay. See you then!" I say with a hug.

We start towards the pickup and get in. Take me to Church by Hozier starts to play on the radio. We turn it up and head back to our apartment.

A/n sorry for not updating for a long time. 😂 thanks for reading! Once again, I suck at editing!