The party

A/n this chapter is a little graphic. It's not to bad but just a heads up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On my way back to my apartment, I tell Makenzie about the party. Obviously, she wanted to go.

"Okay, it's about 6:30 p.m. Which means we need to go start getting ready." I say to her,

"Yeah, meet downstairs at about 8:30!" she replied.

I head to my bedroom and start digging through my suitcase. The outfit I end up picking out is a shorter pastel, red, white, and blue sundress. I put my hair into some loose curls. My makeup consists of some light gold eyeshadow with mascara. I add a little foundation too. I inspect myself before I grab some cream colored flats. It's about 8 when I finish, so I just play on my iPhone till it's time to meet up with Makenzie.

"Wow! You look hot!" Makenzie said to me in a playful, friendly way.

"Thanks, but you look better!" I say back.

She's wearing a black dress that it's tight around her chest but flows out to her knees at the bottom if it. She too put eyeshadow on. Her eyeshadow is a smoky grey instead. She was wearing a light layer of foundation and she reapplied her mascara. To finish it off, she had some black wedges on.

"Okay, let's go! Wait, where are we even going?" I said

"Um, I don't know. Let me call Nash!"

"You have his number? How did that happen?" I say

"Uh, he gave it to me." she said now starting to blush.

"Well then, call him!" I reply

After we found out where the party was at, we get in Makenzie's truck and head to the party. We walk up to the doors of this humongous house. It's filled with hundreds of people and loud music.

"Holy shit! This placed is packed!" Mak shouts

"Yeah, I can see that! Let's go get a drink! I yell back at her,

We found the bar and both got a shot of something. I'm not really sure what it was, but it was good! After a few more rounds, we are pretty tipsy and really wanted to dance.

"Hey, you!" I yell with a slight slur at this guy who looks pretty familiar, "Wanna dance?"

"Yeah, sure! You where the one who got hit with a volleyball earlier right?" he said,

"Yup, that's me! Now let's dance!"

Na Na by Trey Songz starts playing. Automatically, I start grinding on him. He keeps moving his hips with me until the song ends.

"Damn, that was fun!" I say to him after we're done "What's your name again?"

"Well actually, we never really got to introduce ourselves. My name is Cameron, but you can call me Cam!" he says back

"Okay then, Camer-" I get stopped by his lips crashing into mine. His tongue playing at my lips asking for permission to enter. I don't think I would have let him if I was sober. Unfortunately, I wasn't. So I decide to grant his wish. We just kept kissing on the dance floor until someone taps on my shoulder.

"Um, hey? Shelby and Cameron? Do you think you guys could go somewhere else to finish this? People are trying to dance." said a guy that I didn't recognize. He had black hair and was tall. His eyes were a very dark shade of brown.

"Yeah, sure, no problem Jack!" Cameron said back to him.

We went upstairs to a bedroom. I think it was probably his. I'm just saying, it would have been awkward if it wasn't! There's already people in there. He shouts at them to get out and they listen. I would have listened too! This kid is gorgeous! He has messy brown hair with beautiful brown eyes. He looks super fit and tall. Even taller than me!

"Sorry about Jack, he probably just wished he was making out with a girl as beautiful as you." Cameron said happily.

"It's fine, but I think we need to finish what we were doing on the dance floor!" I say as I sit down on his lap and start making out again. He takes his shirt off and pulls on the hem of my dress to ask if he can take it off. I let him. now I'm just in my bra and underwear. He starts pulling at the back off my bra, wanting to take it off.

"No, I can't have a one night stand! I can't! I'm sorry!" I say

"Well then, We are going to need to get to know each other then." he said back "Tomorrow night. We can go out for dinner and a movie."

"I guess that will work. Just letting you know, I'm still not hooking up with you until I'm ready."

"Are you a virgin?" he says surprised?

"I'm not going to lie, no." I say sadly,

"Oh, let's just forget about this and go enjoy the rest of this party then together!" he says to me.

That's what we did. We kept dancing and taking shots until people started to leave. I find Makenzie and we start walking to the pickup.

"Hey, unlock the door!" I say

"I would if I could! I don't have the keys! I thought you had them!" she replies

"Why the hell would I have your keys..." I said back to her sarcastically. "We can't just walk home! It's like 5 miles away!" I said

"Do you think we could spend the night here, and look for the keys in the morning?" says Makenzie

"Um, I don't know! Let's go ask!" I said

We knock on the door to ask. The door creaks open revealing Matthew. He was drunk off his ass and you could tell.

"Oh hey guys! What's up? Damn you guys are sooo hot! Want to come inside? he slurs

"Actually, we where wondering if we could stay the night. I don't know where my keys went." Makenzie says

"Yeah! Come on in!" he says cheerfully

"Ok well, we will be on the couches-" I try to say before I was interrupted.

"Well, you can, but Makenzie is coming with me!" Says Nash

"Actually, I'll be staying with Nash if that alright." Makenzie blushes

"Uh ok. I guess I'll be on the couch then!" I say to Matt

"Okay. Well, I'm gonna go to bed! Night!" he says back

I quickly fall asleep for about 30 minutes. I awaken to someone tapping me on the shoulder.

"Hey Shelby, I had a nightmare. Can I sleep with you?" Cameron says like a little kid.

"Wait what?" I say groggily

"I'm just kidding. I wanted to ask if we could lay together and cuddle." he says with a smile.

"Yeah, sure, whatever." I say still half asleep

He lays down and wraps his arm around me. We both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n thanks for reading! I attempted to edit this but I kind of suck at it! anyways byeee