75| Oliver

"What if we broke the windows?" asked Harry. Ron took the metal sauce pan next to him, and yeeted it at the window. But the it just hit the window and fell back with a thud. 

"The protective spell stops the windows from breaking, incase someone tried to enter that way." said Anne. 

"So now what?" I asked. "I mean we can try banging on the door. If we all push against it, it might open right?" We decided to try that but even after a lot of pushes, it didn't open. 

"What if we climbed to the roof?" asked Sam. 

"We need the windows to open for that." Anne said. 

"What if we plan what to do? I mean even if the doors open, we need a plan" said Remus. 

There was a thud and then suddenly, a creak of the front door opening. I ran to the door, only to see a figure running towards the forest behind the house. "Did that door just open?" asked Ginny. 

"Someone opened it." I said. Everyone was at the door, and Dumbledore lighted up his wand and went towards where I pointed. Who could it have been? "Okay now let's find my dad." said Anne.

"How? We have no start point." Ginny said. 

"I don't care. We look everywhere."

"Think practically Anne... Where would we look?"

"We know Bellatrix took him, and that he is in some manor, so we go to all the Pureblood Manors." She said.

"We can't just barge into those manors!"

"Of course we can! Call the order!"

"The same order who has a Dark Lord supporter. The only people we can trust are in this room... We have to plan before striking." I said. 

"If it were Sirius or Remus would you be so calm?" Anne asked. 

"What?" I asked; taken aback by the comment. 

"I said, if it were Sirius or Remus, would you be soo fucking calm?!" 

"Anne.. I- you know-"

"He is MY dad, and he's somewhere out there with a bunch of evil people with magic. You know how easy it is to attack a muggle?!" Tears started building up in her eyes. The strong demeanor she built up, slowly broke down in front of me as the time started ticking. 

I took a step towards her. I didn't think of how much she must be hurting. Oliver May had nothing to do with any of this, and yet they took him. They were after me, and using the people closest to me; the considerably weaker ones. 

I closed the gap between us, as I engulfed her in my arms. She was shaking, and I could feel my shirt get wet because of her tears. "We'll find him. I swear we will find him."

-------------

"Okay so since it's not a direct plan by Voldemort, but instead by Bellatrix, we should asses the people who she is close with." 

"So the Lestrange mansion is first, yea?" I asked. The others nodded in confirmation. 

"The black manor!" exclaimed Sirius, and we all turned our attention to him. "She's a black, and the manor is completely abandoned, cause' Cass said that's how it was supposed to be, when I died in the original timeline." 

"Right... so that she means she can enter it if she wanted to." I said. 

"So where should we go first?" Ginny asked. 

"If we go to the Lestrange mansion, it'll let many of the dark side people to know.... let's go to Grimmauld Place first. It can't be that suspicious, since it does technically belong to Sirius." said Remus.