Chapter Two

*Bobby's POV*

Luna shuts the curtain behind us as I take a seat on the couch. She sits her bag and drink on the table next to us and slips off her shoes, revealing pink socks covered in unicorns and rainbows on them.

"I love your socks." I laugh as she blushes.

"Thanks, I had a regular at the first club I worked at who brought me a new pair every weekend. He never bought a dance, just a couple of ones and some socks." We laugh together.

I look into Luna's eyes. They're slanted slighted and so gorgeous. "Anyone who would pass up a dance from you is out of their mind. Honestly, I've never been to a place like this before and my team brought me out because I've been down in the dumps about my breakup a few weeks ago. I was so nervous, and still am a bit, but I can say that I am glad I hit the jackpot with you as soon as I walked in."

"Can I be honest?" She asks, a genuine look of translucency on her face. I nod. "I was drawn to you as soon as I saw you up at my stage. Normally I just scale customers up by their looks to see how much I can bank off of them, but I didn't want that with you. I wanted to just talk, which is normally my least favorite part of the job." She stands up over me and grabs a sip of her drink.

I feel a bit of relief wash over me. Luna was probably almost as interested in me as I was in her. "Also, I know I paid for fully nude but you do not have to do that if you're not comfortable with it."

She smiles as she straddles my lap, reaching behind her back pulling at her bikini top strings. "For some strange reason, I feel comfortable thinking of doing a lot of things together." Her seductive voice creeps into my ears, tickling every inch of my body. Just as she does this she drops her bikini top from her body and tosses it over to her bag. My eyes gaze down to scan her body, up close and personal.

"Wow," I exhale. "You are perfect." She grabs my hands and lets me cup her full, perky breasts with a smirk across her face. They sat so perfectly on her chest, her toned tummy creating the perfect transition to her curvaceous but slim hips and legs.

"Thank you, Bobby. Let's have some fun."

Luna dances on me for a few songs, enticing me more and more which each movement of her body. As she faces me and stuffs my head between her breasts, I inhale her scent in the most non creepy way possible. Apples and lilies. She stands up and shakes her thighs and perfect ass, bending over in front of me. I hesitate reaching out to grab it, and she guides my hand over her body once again.

Luna stops to take a sip of her drink and then stands up on the couch, placing herself right over my face. I look up at her as I grasp her cheeks from behind. How can someone be so soft and pillowy all over? I run my hands all over her legs, and get a little close to her inner thighs as she dances over my face. She looks down at me and bites her lip, running her hand over her bottoms. I can see a slight wet spot starting to form despite the low light and look back up at her.

"A little excited?" I growl.

"Maybe a bit," she giggles. "I might be picturing you in your uniform."

"What is it about women and a man in uniform?" I question.

Luna takes a seat next to me and stretches her legs across my lap, reaching for her drink. "Obviously you like me in my uniform." She says causing me to smile. I take one of her feet in my hands and begin to massage it for her as she takes a sip of her drink. "That is lovely, you have no idea what it's like to walk around in those." She motions to her boots across the room.

"Those are stilts and you defy all laws of physics." We laugh together. "You don't even have to dance anymore if you don't want to, sitting here talking is more than enough."

"No no, I'm not a lazy worker. I plan on giving you your moneys worth the entire time you paid for. I like dancing for you, Captain."

I look down at her dainty foot in my hand, perfectly pedicured with crisp white polish that glows in the blacklight and stands out against her skin tone. Now that I'm up close, I can see that Luna has tattoos everywhere. Her legs, arms covered in sleeves, even some across her stomach and chest.

"I know a lot of guys probably say this to you, but I'd really like to take you to dinner. You're so alluring, there's so much I want to know about you. And I promise I'd like you just as much with all your clothes on." I say to her causing a laugh. I am so fascinated by her. I have to know more.

"I might be able to make that work, Captain." She winks at me.

As the bouncer gives us the warning that we've got 5 minutes left, and I give him more money for another hour. Luna resumes dancing and she lets my hands wander wherever they want, but I'm mostly drawn to her hips and chest.

She turns around and looks at me, "Can I trust you?"

I raise an eyebrow in confusion, "Absolutely, what do you need?"

"Catch my hips."

"Huh?"

"Catch. My. Hips." In one swift motion, she puts her head in between my legs and flips her body into the air, doing a headstand in my lap. I grab her hips as she shakes her thighs slowly, and opens her legs right below my chin. I hate to be this guy, but she smelled so good. If my hands weren't preoccupied with making sure she didn't fall and break her neck, they would've been fighting temptation to touch else where.

Luna and I spend the rest of our night together in a mix of talking, flirting and lots of touching. I didn't realize it but I ended up staying back with her until closing time. The bouncer gave us the 5 minute warning and Luna began to gather herself together. I took this as my chance to speak up.

"Are you free Thursday? I could pick you up and take you out wherever you'd like. I would really love to see you again. And I promise I'll respect you just as much with all your clothes on."

I wait in anxiousness for her response. She pulls her top back on as well as her shoes, and stands up as I follow suit. "I would love that Bobby, I'll get ahold you."

We start heading toward the curtain when I remember, "Can you tell me your real name now?"

"It's Eden. Like the garden."

"Eden, perfect. Well I will text you later and see you Thursday. Be safe, Eden like the garden."

I watch her walk back to the dressing room as my people approach me and we start to head out the door.

"So Cap," Buck pats my back and I drop my head in an embarrassed smile. "Luna."

I turn around and take a look at my team. They're all drunk. Classic.

"Yes, Luna. She is wonderful. Not at all what I expected to experience from a stripper whatsoever. Sorry I ditched you guys the entire night, it felt like time wasn't a concept when I was back there with her."

Hen smiles, "Good! That was the point in coming! You already seem so much happier Cap."

"Would you guys think I'm crazy if I told you I want to take her to dinner on my next day off?" I look at them, worried, but also not because, once again, they're drunk.

Eddie, Buck, and Chimney do the frat guy yelling slapping weird celebratory thing that they do when they're excited. "No Cap that's great! She's muy picosa." Eddie exclaims.

"She gave you her number?" Buck asks.

That's when it hit me. "Shit," I face palmed myself. "No, I forgot to ask."