Chapter 4

*Eden's POV*

Bobby and I have been texting all week leading up to our date. He'll be here in 3 hours to pick me up, so I need to start getting ready. I already have my outfit picked out, because I went and bought a dress to wear. Yes, I literally went out and spent hours looking at and trying on dresses to pick the perfect one to wear.

My final decision was a summer yellow Calvin Klein A-line with spaghetti straps. I paired it with my nude pointed toe pumps and a few pieces of gold jewelry to match.

I started the shower and connected my phone to my bluetooth speaker and started playing music as I got myself undressed. I did my normal shower routine, as well as shaved, exfoliated and deep conditioned my hair. I put lotion all over my body and then deodorant, and started doing my hair. I had to let it dry before I could put it in a style, and I still hadn't picked a style yet, so I started my makeup in the processes. After my makeup was done, I pulled my hair half up, but slicked down the front and swooped a bit of it over my forehead. I defined my curls a bit more and then put on my dress, when I heard my doorbell ring.

Crap. Is it already 7:00pm?

I rush to the front door and open it to find Bobby smiling with a bouquet of flowers, the most beautiful bouquet I'd ever seen. There are at least two dozen roses, all different shades of pink, white and red, sprinkle with gold foil, wrapped perfectly in their packaging.

"Hi Bobby! Wow, thank you so much. I have to finish getting ready really quick and then I'll be ready, please come in." He hands me the flowers and I shuffle aside for him to enter my apartment.

"Make yourself at home, I'll be quick. I have to find a vase for these flowers too." I set the flowers on the kitchen counter and go into my room, putting on my shoes and accessories, spraying some perfume and grabbing my purse. I find a vase in my closet and walk out to find Bobby looking at my bookshelf.

"Have you read all of these?" He asks, motioning to my collection.

I nod, "Yeah," I put water in the vase and place the flowers in side, admiring their beauty. "I have a lot of free time since I only work the weekends."

Bobby looks me up and down once I step around the counter and I feel my face get warm. "You look absolutely stunning," He gushes, crossing the room and grabbing my hand in his. "Are you ready?"

I grab my keys. "Yes." I lock my apartment and Bobby holds my hand all the way down the elevator and out to his car. He opens and shuts my door for me, and I take a deep breath as he crosses the car to get in.

"You smell so good." I tell him. I finally take the time to look at Bobby. He's very well dressed, black slacks with a button down and a tie, complete with a jacket. "And you are honestly better dressed than me." His hair was freshly cut and his face smoothly shaven. His cologne smelled musky and warm, fitting for him.

"That's not true at all," He chuckles, not taking his eyes off the road. "Words can't describe how beautiful you are."

I feel my cheeks get warm and I look down in my lap. I've never given a customer in the club my full attention, I always just zone out and don't think about what I'm doing. Here I am, in the car with Bobby, going to dinner after we both put time and effort into preparing for this night.

We arrive at the restaurant and Bobby opens the door for me. We walk up to the hostess stand, and Bobby gives her the information on the reservation. She takes us up a flight of stairs out to the balcony, and a beautifully set table, flowers as center piece, waiting for us. Bobby pulls my chair out for me then takes his seat.

"Your server will be right with you. Enjoy your meals!" She hands our menus and then walks away, leaving me and Bobby alone.

"Bobby, this is..." I take in the view. A full skyline of Los Angeles in front of us. You can see the hills in the distance, the sun starting to set over them. "Thank you."