Day 4

I want to murder my whole family. Mom said we could pick between the beach or the boardwalk. I wanted to go to the beach today because I love the beach. But stupid Kent Alardin Summer wants new shoes, so we're at the Franicetown Boardwalk. I guess I need a summer diary because I've been writing on loose leaf the whole time, and the last time I only wrote on loose leaf, Kent learned about my secret crush: Jeff Newman. He has dark curly hair and teal eyes. He could not be cuter.Anyways, I need a new diary, and I heard there is a whole writing store. We will go there first. And I can learn about them coupon! I hope it is a mass-coupon!We just pulled up, and I have to admit it looks fun. The right is a full-on carnival, and the left is a mall. There are SO MANY STORES! To name a few: Wendy's Writing Workshop, Sally's Shoes, Barty's Beach Attire, Tom's Toys, Soco Creamery, and Baskin-Robbins. I cannot wait to try the ice cream. There is a little house that says information. On a poster, it says," Franicetown Coupon: buy anything!" I guess it is a coupon for anything at the boardwalk. They are worth $20 each, and there are seven coupons. That is $140!We are at Wendy's Writing Workshop, and there are three sections: paper, notebooks/journals/diaries, and pens. The notebooks are arranged by colour. I think I'll get a purple one to match my room. And a pom pom pen.I just found a purple ombre gold marble notebook. If you want to see it, look above. There are enough pages to write five pages daily for the whole summer! Plus, it was $20! I still have $120! Kent needs new shoes. Right now, he is trying to decide what brand. Ten pairs of Nike interest him, and 24 pairs of Adidas. Adidas is for girls, so he has to pick between red, red and white, red and black, red, white and black, light and dark blue, light blue and black, dark blue and black, light blue and white, and white and black. I swear.I am writing in my new diary, and Kent is wearing his new black and white sneakers. Mom is grumbling about how Kent needs to be able to look ahead. When you have funnel cake, cotton candy, and elephant ears and then go on a roller coaster, guess what will happen? He puked twice all over his old shoes. I did a coaster, then snacks. But my stomach is pulsing. I hope we get home soon. As we pull in, I clench my stomach, praying I'll make it. Cotton candy, funnel cake, elephant ears, doughnuts, and a caramel apple were a bit much. I sprint to the house, but it is locked. Mom has the keys and is still in the car.As she comes up the steps, I feel my stomach seize up. The millisecond the door opens, I sprint to my room and feel all my snacks painting the toilet in every colour. God, I feel sick. I fall asleep without even taking off my shoes.