(002).❝ frank ocean !!❞

(002).
❝ frank ocean !!❞
(irl + instagram) !

"okayyy so like, do i text her??"

chris, matt, nick, logan and alex sat on the couch of the triplets' home in silence on their phones. it had been a whole day since gracie had followed him on her spam and it was like chris didn't know what to do with himself.

what made it weird was that chris was always speaking to girls on his snap or instagram so everyone was confused on why he was so stressed out about messaging gracie.

"kid stop pondering about texting her and just do it," nick said, not looking up from his phone. nick was probably the most unimpressed.

nick had been the one who'd introduced chris to gracie's music and maybee he was a little jealous that she knew who chris was before him.

logan walked over to chris. "dude what is up with you! you literally go for every girl with a heartbeat, why are you so stressed about this??"

matt smiled slightly and looked up from his phone. "because he likes her dumbass."

chris was quick to protest. "what? no! i don't like her, why would i like her, that's so-"

"okayy buddy we get it! you don't like her," alex grinned.

chris sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "but okay guys, for real, what do i text?"

"it's really not that hard," alex said. "literally just say hey."

"alex," chris groaned. "she probably has a bunch of dudes messaging her saying hey. i don't want to look like a basic bitch."

the four laughed at chris saying 'basic bitch' while he just sat there with an exasperated look on his face. "okay i'm just going to say hey, that's not that bad, like she probably will say hey back and-"

chris was cut off, as nick threw a pillow at him. "chris genuinely shut the fuck up!! she's not going to think you're a weirdo because you said hey."

"kid i'm going to kill you for that," chris said, about to stand up and attack nick.

"just text her!!" the four said in unison.

chris rolled his eyes and was about to pull his phone back out of his pocket when it buzzed.

instagram. ────────────

 ────────────

gracieabrams

gracieabrams
literally music to your ears ??

chris practically jumped off of the couch. "she messaged me!!"

everyone grinned at chris and matt said; "you guys are basically soulmates now. like you were thinking about messaging her and just when you were about to, she messaged you. she was literally thinking about you."

logan and alex grinned and screamed, "frank ocean!!" at the same time.

"message her back!!" nick yelled.

instagram. ────────────

 ────────────

gracieabrams

gracieabrams
literally music to your ears ??

christophersturniolo
😐😐
I hate you
It sounded better in my head okay

gracieabrams
you could never hate me chris
then u would have no music to your ears🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
OKOK IM SORRY
no but it was sweet dont even worry

christophersturniolo
Yeah yeah whatever🙄🙄
No but fr dude u need to release new shit🙏🏼🙏🏼
I!!meant!!what!!I!!said!!

gracieabrams
shut up

christophersturniolo
Gracie take the compliment
I'll literally be ur muse

gracieabrams
what woukd i call the song
"music to my ears" ??
ILL STOP

christophersturniolo
I'm about to block you
And it would be called "Chris is the best"
Duh

gracieabrams
oh duh

christophersturniolo
Anyways
Give me your number pookie

gracieabrams
🤔🤔
why dookie bear

christophersturniolo
Because you live in LA and I live in LA anddd

gracieabrams
anddd..?

christophersturniolo
I'm 😐😐ing rn
You already KNOWW what I'm about to say

gracieabrams
if this is ur way of asking for us to be friends chris u r not
doinf the best job😝😝😝

christophersturniolo
Shut up
Give me your number

gracieabrams
you're so real for that !!
okok it's
xxx-xxx-xx

christophersturniolo
Thanks bookie buns

gracieabrams
ofc boobie !!

okok next chaps are going to be gracie's pov !!

also why did the getting over him era work and then fail😜😜😝😝

it's ok !! (i'm so delusional it's AWFUL😊😊)