(006).❝ i'm your stalker duh❞

(006).
❝ i'm your stalker duh❞
(irl+ instagram) !

as the group pulled up to the ice skating rink, everybody in the car was literally buzzing with excitement.

gracie and gabby walked hand in hand into the ice skating rink, queuing up to get skates.

as gracie grabbed her skates and made her way to the bench to put them on, someone bumped into her.

she almost fell flat on her face, but the person grabbed her shoulders, keeping her steady.

without looking up, she rambled about how sorry she was before the man said "shut up dude you don't need to be sorry."

gracie's eyebrows wrinkled in confusion as she got told to shut up. she opened her mouth, about to say something to the kid who told her to shut up, but when she looked at him she actually did shut up.

chris.

gracie literally went into a state of shock and confusion and just-! three words ran through her mind; what the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck!

chris rolled his eyes playfully at her. "stop staring at me like you've never seen my face dumbass." he was trying to suppress a grin. "now will you shut up and put your skates on so we can skate?"

gracie literally couldn't get a word out of her mouth so she just walked over to the bench and sat down.

as she tied her shoelaces she looked at him. "what are you doing here?"

"im your stalker duh."

she gave him a pointed look before a big grin appeared on her face. he was actually here and she genuinely couldn't believe it. "you're such a dumbass."

"abrams. be so for real right now you love me."

"you're so humble aren't you chris."

chris watched as gracie tied the laces on her skates with an odd look on his face. she turned her head when she felt his eyes on her. "what?"

"its just-" chris huffed. "you're doing it wrong." he then got onto the floor and grabbed gracie's foot.
"let me do it."

to break any awkwardness between the two she said "okay foot fetish."

chris burst out laughing as he tied her shoelaces, gracie peering over to make sure she kept the blade away from his arm.

chris looked up at her, whilst tying the laces. "you literally cannot tell me i'm not a pro at this."

although gracie was slightly (very !!) impressed that chris was doing it with such ease, she rolled her eyes at him. "i'm still better."

she looked over her shoulder and saw her friends and matt, nick, alex and logan all talking and laughing.