Pressure - Avengers (Platonic)

Warning: Swearing, Suicidal Y/N, Self-harm, Injection/syringe/needle, being unconscious. Avengers. (Remind me if i missed one)

Female Y/N

Your life wasn't good since the beginning. H.Y.D.R.A is a bitch aren't they? (It's always Hydra)

Your not an average girl. Definitely not. After you got recruited in the Avengers at such a young age, your life has been crushed. You didn't had time to do anything fun.

You were a workaholic person. You wanted to to be perfect. You know your not, you know you can't be. You know that nobody is perfect but you want to try.

So you do.

You overwork yourself.

Your schedule is full of work. No break in the daytime.

Wake up at 5:30 A.M and get ready to run with Rogers (Steve), Barnes (Bucky) and Wilson (Sam) at 6:00 A.M.

Before going down to the kitchen you pick up your water bottle then go down to the kitchen and find Steve.

"Hey Rogers" You alway called them by their last name. It was weird to you to call them Uncle & Aunt.

"Hey Y/N, How are you?" He asks.

"Am doin' fine." Lie. "When are we going to you know? Run?"

"Uhh.. In a few moments. Let's eat something then we can go." He says

"You want to eat something?" He questions.

"Nahh"

"You know it's not good for you." He says.

You move to the sink by the fridge. (or refrigerator as americans say)

"I know, I know" You say.

You fill up your water bottle as Rogers finishes his whatever he was eating.

"Is Barnes up?" You ask.

"Yeah. Probably." He sighs.

"And Wilson?"

"I don't think so."

"I'll wake him up. Be right back." You say as you run off to Sam's door and burst in.

Dang he didn't lock the door.

"Hey Samanthaa" You say, a smirk on your face"

He just whines. WHINES.

"You grown ass motherfucker get up."

"LANGUAGE!" a sound was heard from far away.

"Go away will you people?!" He yells in his sleep.

"..."

You throw your water from the bottle on his face wetting the the bed and him and his clothes.

He groans.

"WHY MEE-"

"Bloody fucker if you don't get up I'm pulling the Uno reverse card."

He jolts out of the bed.

"Alright go outside ima get ready."

"Good job. Alright so.. Barnes, Rogers and I are in the kitchen. You have 2 minutes."

—Time skip—

You were sweating. You quickly wipe off everything then go back to the tower.

Get back from running at 7:00 A.M, eat breakfast and if there isn't make something or just eat a bowl of cereal then go to training with Romanoff (Natasha) and Barton (Clint) at 7:30 A.M.