{|Protector??? who ???|}

"Maharaj they accepted our War invitation " someone informed this to Karna.
Karna smile. Kushal smirk .
"Let's head there then " Karna uttered.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The war started,  though all soldiers are same ,it's confusing Karna and Kushal who's the Protector.
Karna started the battle

And one by one he's defeating them effortlessly

When The Kingdom's last soldier come to the field,  Karna was somehow annoyed he has high expectations about the Protector.
A group of women of that Kingdom are watching their loss from far across.

"What you think Princess??"A woman asked another.

"I just want to Examine this Warrior first,  he has guts to stand against me , but he has a quite great skills I see" Princess replied

Karna and the Last Warrior started fighting.
Karna threw an arrow towards him but he dodge it and it went straight towards the place where the women were.
A immediate guilt filled him .

But its too late .
Before it can harm anyone. A woman came in front of them and just the moment the arrow touched her a shield In silver colour appeared and the shield was glowing so brightly that it made others close their eyes .

The arrow broke.

The shield disappeared soon and woman hid again.
Karna realised in between someone also has a type of shield to protect themselves. But it seems a lot powerful.
But he has a guilt . He cannot fight after this incident.

So he returned.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
"How'd you find him Princess ??" Dyuti asked.
"Quite impressive,  I'll have a lot of fun defeating him " Princess replied

Dyuti stared at the Battlefield.
Karna , Emperor Karna,  she felt affection towards him .and blushed hard .

"What happened to you ??" Princess asked.
"Nothing " Dyuti replied and check the flower on Princess.