[Bad things are yet to happen-2]

"What ?? What do you mean by you didn't find them ?? They're human they can't just evaporate!!, find them as quick as possible " Karna instructed his Soldiers to find Ruchira and Anamika.

He returned to the Puja ,

"You two have to return to the palace right now !" Karna uttered.

"But why ??what happened??" Rudrani questioned as she's super anxious.

"I'll explain everything later, first I have to put you two out of danger " Karna uttered and called two palki for them riding inside it Rudrani looked at Karna with tears. 

Karna send them back and returned towards Arjun.

"Did you find them ??" Karna asked

"No , but isn't it strange according to the villagers the Rakshas came this direction and then ?? Where's he then ??we searched the whole path everywhere and they're nowhere!!" Arjun uttered being frustrated.

"It's confusing me as well,  we're surely missing something!!" Karna replied  .

Kushal was hiding inside a huge Rock which doesn't has a visible entrance, Kushal using his maya closed it .

Arjun and Karna search here and there but found none , soon sut set in the west .

"We can't found them into dark , it's better return , what if they returned to palace and were not caught??" Arjun asked.

"But if they are and something happens between this night?? How am I gonna stand in front of their parents,  I promised their responsibility " Karna uttered he's looking devastated.
Arjun sigh .

But soon they returned to the palace. Rudrani was waiting for Karna in his room After coming into palace she couldn't stay calmly, she didn't even went to her room .

As Karna entered she ran towards him .

"Any news about them ??" Rudrani questioned

Karna looked down and shake his head as no .

Rudrani let out a deep sigh her expression is telling she's very worried but Seeing Karna like this is breaking her heart.

"Don't worry you'll find them " Rudrani uttered holding his hand .
Karna looked at her face and fell on ground on his knees.

"My instincts warned me ,I failed to protect them !!" Karna exclaimed with grief

Rudrani couldn't see him like that she hugged him

"No you didn't I'm sure you'll find them ,they'll be all right " Rudrani whisper into his ears.

They stayed like that for a while,  Karna pulled out and caressed Rudrani's cheeks.
"I'll not the Rakshas go easily!!" Karna uttered his voice sounds very determining