Heatrbreak

(Luz's POV)

I cried with Willow, Gus and Hunter comforting me. Earlier that day I had finally returned to the Isles. I got to see everyone again. Eda, Lilith, Raine, King, Hooty, Willow, Hunter and Gus but there was one person I had wanted to see over everyone else. When I finally reached Blight Manor Amity opened the door. We hugged but when I tried to kiss her she pulled away. I'd didn't realise why until someone came to the door.

The girl had blonde hair and light purple skin with deep purple eyes. She had introduced herself as Mira and Amity explained to me how they met but I took in none of it. Quickly I made an excuse and ran off to find Willow, Hunter and Gus. They comforted me but I cried all day. The love of my life was gone. Betrothed to another woman. If only I hadn't gone back to that stupid human realm, we could've been together right now.

I went over everything in my head over and over.

"She moved on," I said to myself.

But no matter how much I hated that she had, I could understand why. After two years things would've been hopeless.

That night Luz couldn't sleep all she could think of was Amity. Her hair, her eyes, her warm hands. She know knew she couldn't play with her hair, stare deeply into her eyes or hold her small warm hands and this brought Luz to tears once again.

"I still love you Amity," Luz whispered to herself.

She contemplated writing a letter but she didn't want to break Amity up with her new girlfriend. From what she saw they seemed happy. Happier than she could ever have been with me Luz thought.

Soon Luz finally fell asleep. She dreamt of her and Amity walking hand in hand in a park. A purple hand tugged as Amity's foot pulling her into the ground soon only a healing hand was sticking out the ground. Reusing for Luz's.
I'm woke up to someone tapping her. It was King. He cuddled up beside her.

"I know I'm no subistiuyw for Amity but I can cuddle you Luz."

Luz pulled in Ling for a hug and cried as King comforted her.

"Can we even be friends!?" Luz said.

"I'm sure you can work something out," King assured her although he wasn't sure.

"It-its just I dreamt every day of seeing all of you again, seeing Amity, spending my life with her but now that's all gone. Amity is gone."

"Don't say that Luz, besides if you want I can use my Titan powers to take out that Mira girl."

"Thanks King but...Amity seems happy so I should be happy for her."