Complicated

16.7.22

Dear Diary,
Luz came back today. I was so shocked and happy when I saw her at the door. She tried to kiss me but I turned her down since I have a girlfriend but part of me wishes I didn't? I want to be loyal to Mira but I think I still feel something for Luz? I don't know she was the first person I truly loved and she helped me so much to get to where I am now and even helped rebuild my family. Originally I left the idea of our relationship behind because I thought she wasn't going to come back but now that there's a stable portal I don't know.

She's always been a thought lingering in the back of mind. Her cute laugh, the way she used to smile when she saw me the way she would trip my hand. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss it. But life goes on I suppose. The thoughts have just been weighing me down all day and I needed to get it off my chest.

At least for now I think we should be friends but that could very well change. My emotions are a complicated mess right now but I think with time I can figure things out. I just miss our sleepovers where we would read Good Witch Azura and hang out in my office. It's weird I've never wanted to show Mira my secret room. Maybe it means something?
No...I just like having space besides Luz wasn't meant to know either, but would I have told her?