Snowballs

Luz, Hunter, Gus and Willow decide to go to the knee for the day to have fun and it strengthens their magic and Luz figures maybe now her Palisman can finally hatch since they're back in the Demon Realm so she takes it with her just in case m. They arrive and hear people training off in the distance. Luz and Hunter go to investigate.

"I wonder who it is," Hunter asks curiously.

Luz poked her head aspirins the corner and when she looked back to Hunter tears were welling in her eyes.

"Forget finding out who it is just make me disappear!"

"Flap can't exactly do that."

Flapjack tweets.

"How who is it?"

Luz begins to cry and Hunter pieces it together.

"Oh uh, come on let's go back to Willow and Gus."

They two returned where they saw Willow taking with Emira.

"Oh he...Em."

"Hi Luz, Willow was just telling me that you came back."

"Yeah and better than ever!" Luz laughed

"I would've preferred you as a sister in law than that twat Mira. I don't know what Amity sees in her.

"Don't say that!" Luz said angrily but inside she felt fuzzy.

"Sorry but, it's true, you're way cooler."

"Hey Luz!"

Luz looked around to see Edric.

"Oh hey Ed."

"It might be a sensitive subject for you but Amity's new girlfriend sucks compared to you."

"See!" Emira said sounding accomplished.

The six of them suddenly heard a voice.

"Ed? Em? Where do you guys go?"

"We'll see you around Luz," the twins said running off.

Gus looked at Luz who was clearly feeling down.

"Listen we can leave if you want," Gus said.

"No, I'm not gonna spoil our fun because of my ex."

"Besides," Luz says "I wouldn't be able to do this!"

Luz makes a snow ball and throws it at Hunter hitting him in the chest.

"Hey what was that for!"

Hunter makes two and hits both of Luz's shoulders making her tumble to the ground.

Soon everyone is throwing snowballs and Amity hears them. She walks to see her three friends in a snowball fight with Luz. She contemplates going over but decides not to thinking it would be to awkward but Ed and Em join in leaving Amity alone to think about not only what was happening over there but to think about Luz.