{You were never his...}

Hieee. How are you guys. I missed you so much. My life has tilted upside down so I didn't update too much. But yeah I'm happy now and I'm in the mood of writing so yeah updates will come soon😇.

Vote- 85
Comments- 40

Love ya'll. And I'm keeping the targets because I want to😇

♤~~~♤                                                ♤~~~♤

Shanaya~

She was sitting I'm the passenger seat fiddling with her saree's pallu. They were going to stay at a resort to take a break from life and spend time with each other. Ansh's idea, not hers.

She kept stealing glances at him looking at how hot he looked while driving. His side profile made her feel things she shouldn't after they almost had sex. This is just physical she told herself. He moved his hand from the steering wheel and kept it on her thigh. He rubbed and patted her thigh in a rhythm. She felt her heart clench at this moment because it had been years since she was touched like this.

Ansh looked at her. She looked at him and narrowed her eyes.

"Pay attention to the road," she said.

"I rather look at you," he said.

She took a deep breath. "If you choose to look at me we'll both die because of an accident" she said.

"If I see your face before dying I'll die a happy man but for you, I'll not let you die before me. Trust me" He looked at her and winked.

"What's with you today?" She asked him. He was not playful and goofy with her today.

He chuckled "Nothing baby" he grabbed her wrist and kissed the back of her hand. She kept looking at him and swallowed. Shut up heart it's not love it's lust.

They reached the venue in no time. She was about to step out of the car when Ansh stopped her. He walked towards her side and opened the door for her. He offered his palm and she took it. She didn't even walk 2 steps when she tripped. Then she saw the strap of her heels loosened a bit.

Ansh bent down and started fixing the strap. She kept a hand on his shoulder to balance herself. "How the fuck do you do this?" She looked at his facial expressions as If he were engrossed in a serious task.

She chuckled at his face. He looked up as she tried to hide her laugh with a cough. He stood up slowly and towered over her.

"Do it again" he said.

"What?" She said.

He grabbed her neck and pulled her face towards him "This was the first time you laughed with me. I want to see it again"

"I was not laughing you have a hearing problem" she said while getting away from him.

"If I have a hearing problem Shanaya you have a problem of not lying properly. Take some lessons from me" He shrugged.

"Oh shut up I don't need lessons, especially from you" She said as she pushed him and walked in front of him. She could hear him laughing behind her. He came running to her side and intertwined their hands together.

They reached the lobby of the hotel. "I'll make the arrangements you can look around" he said.

She looked around. Paying attention to the richness of this atmosphere. The hotel was surrounded by greenery which made the atmosphere more peaceful and beautiful.

She took a deep breath. Taking in all the positive energy. She took a step back but she stepped on something. She cursed while looking down. It was a thick paper.

She picked it up and opened it.

'You were never his'

♤~~~♤                                                ♤~~~♤

Hellosss to my babies. I missed ya'll soo much.

I pinky promise that from now on I'll not keep you wait I'll update soon.

I'm actually surprised that you guys are still reading this story and waiting for my updates which are not regular 😭. I'm so happy pls continue this I'll update regularly now😇

Did you like this chapter??

Comment and vote pls to give my story more recognition.

After this the 2nd part will start 😇

I can't explain how excited I am AHAHAHAHAH!!!

Stay healthy 🫶

Love - Rosiebha ❤️