{Lilac}

Sanjana~

4 months later~

"Yes for sure. I will email you the vision board to provide the idea for your new home...Thank you I will be happy to work with you too!" Sanjana cut the call and sighed. The files piled on each other made her anxious about how much work was left to be done. The doorbell rang and she went open the door only to see a familiar face. shaking her head she got hold of the clipboard and signed on the paper. A wave of gratitude washed over her.

"What do you even do with all these flower bouquets?" Riya asked while handing over the large bouquet to Sanjana.

"Preparing myself to open a Floral Shop just like you." she chuckled at the funny face Riya made. In the past 3 and a half months, since she returned from Mumbai, There hasn't been a day spared by Lakshay where he hasn't delivered a flower bouquet to her doorstep. The memory of the infamous night at her father's apartment in Mumbai lingered in her mind when Lakshay opened up for the first time in front of her, it had been a daily routine for him to come and go from the Apartment as he owned it.

Technically he did own the apartment. Whatever.

After a few weeks, she moved out and left Mumbai without telling him and borrowed some money from Anirudh to rent an Apartment in Jaipur since she had nowhere to go. When she told Anirudh she would pay him back he said "You are family. You don't need to pay me back".

Even though he said she didn't need to pay him back, she would. It would be selfish of her to keep borrowing money like an unemployed person. Because she was finally working and making money. It all started when she got an email from HomeSpace which was hands down the biggest interior designing firm in India. She screamed the whole house down earning an earful from Sahil who was trying to study at that time. She was a little worried about changing schools again but when she called the school they said the fees were paid and she didn't have to worry about it for another year. She was still unsure about Sahil the education which was financed by Lakshay but it's not that he asked her before enrolling Sahil into the school knowing that she won't be able to afford it. So she let that slide.

Her first day at the job was pretty good. Now it has been three months and she received her first big project. She wanted to do it right because the project was worth 0.1 million. They were a little unsure about choosing her for the project but she proved her worth by the work done by her in the past. Knowing the amount of money she would receive she had to do this right.

She kept the bouquet at the dining table and plucked out the note stuck to it.

"Day #103

Among all the flowers I sent, I figured out that Lilacs were missing. I'm running out of flowers because Mother Nature decided to torture me by not producing different types of flowers every day. So forgive me if I have to repeat the same flower Boquete. I once read that in Greek mythology the son of the god of mischievous named Pan was in love with a nymph. Syringa. He was so captivated by her beauty that he started chasing her through the forest. Since Pan was born with Horns and deathly eyes, Syringa was frightened by him. And just as he was about to embrace her she turned herself into a bush. Lilac. You must be wondering why am i telling you this story. It's because I don't want to lose you like Pan lost Syringa. You probably see me as a monster who took everything from you and it's understandable. I will not give up even if we are both old and grey. If you still have doubts, search for the meaning of the purple Lilacs that I sent you.

Lakshay~"

She fell on the chair with a thud, the note was still clutched to her hand like a prized possession. The letters she received in the past were nothing compared to this one. It's like he was putting his heart and soul into this. She doesn't know how why he feels that he doesn't understand emotions, because looking at this note...there is nothing but emotions. Grabbing her phone from the desk she quickly opened Google and searched the meaning.