Why

*It's 12 pm and Chrisean is sitting on her and blue's bed as blue gets out the shower*
CHRISEAN'S POV
As I wait for blue to get out the shower I just scroll on instagram. Things in our relationship have been rocky. All we do is argue and argue and fuck. I'm tired but I can't leave.
"Roc you seen my brush?" Blue asks
"Nah.....why you getting all dressed up I thought we don't got anything to do today" I asked.. lately blue as been gone and leaving me at the house.
"Yea... WE don't but I do. I'm goin to New York for this thing or whatever" blue smiles
"What tf. You ain't tell me about this." I asked
"Don't fucking start this shit nigga. I'll be back by Sunday." He said annoyed.
I'm tired of the way he treats me as a woman.. rather this his woman. I'm always second. And if I say something he either as a problem with it or his bitch ass mom.
"Look... roc roc... I ain't mean to say it like that I'll be back Sunday... okay" as he lightly kisses my forehead.. why do I always fall for that bullshit. But I let him slide as he leave the house I got back in the room and cry... because why don't I stand up for my self?
Couple hours later (7:25pm)
As I'm scrolling through instagram I see blue posted up with some girls at the club in my mind I'm like what the fuck? All he do is leave and-
As I'm finishing my thoughts I heard a knock at the door.
"Comin!!!" I get up and look through the peep hole and to my surprise it was one of blue's friends. I opened the door and greeted him.
"Hey lil baby" I said I never met him before I just see him online with blue at the club. We never cross paths.
"You can just call me Dominique" he laughs
"That's just my stage name I don't like people in my circle callin me dat" he reassured
I thought to myself...... I'm in his circle?
"Oh... so what are you doing here?"
"I came to see blue.. me and him suppose to be doin something for promoters." He said.
"Oh blue is not here. He went to New York for somethings..... again" I tried not to cry in front of him but in reality I hate when blue does this. Embarrassing me, hurting me. It's toxic I know but I don't want to leave.
"Damnn... igh thanks..." he took a brief pause... and then he asks..
"You igh?" He makes eye contact with me
"Yea I'm straight" we locked eyes for which felt like forever. I never noticed how cute he was ... but it's wrong for me to think this so I broke eye contact first.
"Well thanks for asking but I'm just going to go to bed." I said
"Igh..well since you're alone... that's not safe. So here my number. Text me if you need anything." As he put his number in my phone he walks away and I shut my door. I have his number.... This is Finna be some shit.

ENDDDD OF THE FIRST CHAPTER. Chill on me on the grammar. And please give feedback or suggestions you might have for things.