Not my man

Chrisean's POV
  As I wake up underneath baby... I felt amazing. I never felt like this in a long time. The way he loved me last night through passion. It felt like I was loved. Nobody has never loved me... nobody has never made me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. As I stare at him... I remember... it's Sunday. Blue comes back on Sunday. I jumped out of bed and put my clothes on and tried to wake baby up.
"Baby get up!!! GET UP!!!"
"Damn tf goin on Shawty" he said still half asleep
"Blue come back... TODAY! Get up before he sees you" as I said that. He realized and jump out of bed and put his clothes on. As he doin that I try my best to fix the bed and clean up.
"HURRY!!"
"Igh igh.. chill mama"he said and grabbed his stuff.
Before he walked out the door he turned and said
"You still goin to call me tho." He made direct eye contact and pulled me close to him.
"Yea.." I said smiling and blushing as he walks away and leaves. As he shuts the door I think to myself what did I get myself into.
                          Moments later
"Yooo roc I'm home" I heard as the door slammed shut. It was blue. I tried to act normal as possible but I'm not a cheater so I was nervous.
"Hey babyyy" I said trying to give him a hug but he didn't really seem interested.
"Yooo. You cooked?" He asked. Damn not how was my weekend? No I missed you? I hate him but I love him.
"Uhh I was thinking about ordering a pizza and we can watch a movie or sum." I said
"Sure. Lemme take a shower." As he leaves the room I think to myself..... can I really handle two niggas? As I'm thinkin to myself I get a message.
Baby👅: tryna chill Friday?
Me: fs💕
Baby👅:bet
Lord I'm in to deep now. But why am I worried about hurting blue when that's all he does to me. So I'm doin the right thing.... Right?

       THATS THE END OF THAT CHAPTER LET ME KNOW IF THE CHAPTERS ARE TOO SHORT OR TOO LONG CAUSE IK MFS BE HAVING SHORT ATTENTION SPANS AND IM TRYING TO MAKE IT AS INTERESTING AS POSSIBLE TO CONTINUE. THANKS💕