My lul yea yea

Two days later
                      Saturday (5:30pm)
                          Lil baby's POV

It's been about... two days and she still ain't hmu. Not like I cared or nun just worried. You see her and blue all in the blogs and she don't even seem happy with em. After me and Jayda I said to myself I wouldn't try another shordy again. It's too toxic... so I get what roc going through. As I walked back into my room, I heard a buzz noise coming from my phone. I check to see who texted it was an unknown number.
***-****-*****: Hey
Baby: who dis?
***-****-*****: .... Roc?
Baby: ohh igh wassup
Roc 💙: nun just hittin you up
Baby: mm
Roc💙: wyd
Baby: nun chillin, u?
Roc💙: nun. If you want you can come over . I order pizza and the box is big for just one person.
I thought to myself... should I come over... what would ha nigga think?
Baby: your mans would be coo with that?
Roc💙: you just comin over to eat pizza not like we fucking.
Baby: 😂chilll but igh comin
                           ROCS POV
As I sent that message I knew shii was finna happen. Why did I invite him.. tbh I've been thinking about him for the past two days. Does that make me delusional? To be honest I haven't texted blue in the past two days... I wasn't even worried about him. Like baby took my mind off him.
A few moments went by and then I heard a knock at the door. It had to be him. I was wearing pink pajamas pants and a sports bra with my blue lace front in a pony tail. I open the door and there he is. He is wearing grey sweat pants and a white t-shirt and some slides.
"Yoo" he says smiling.
"Heyy come in" as I invite him in, I show him to the kitchen where the pizza is. I hand him a plate and we start eating. We start laughing talking about life and he started talking about his kids. He is so different from blue. Blue barley talks about his kids to me, but he just seems so down to earth. Something I never talked to somebody like this.
"So... how is things going with you and blue?" He asks
"It's igh-" before I could finish he cut me off
"Look you don't gotta lie to me. I see the media... I know how he makes you feel" ask he says that my eyes start tearing up
"Yea... me and him tryin but he just-" before I could finish he came over and gave me a tight hug. I needed that more than anybody could've known. As I let go of the hug he was staring me at me. Me and him held eye contact for a good min until I broke the eye contact with a kiss. What tf is wrong with me. I told myself this was a mistake and stop kissing him but I couldn't.
Things got heated and the kiss turn sloppy. He start rubbing on my ass and he picked me up and took me to the nearest room. He threw me on the bed and took off his shirt. I took off my pants as we quickly went back to kissing. He slowly kissed away from my lips and made his way to my neck. Sucking it until he left a hickey. He slowly made his was down to my pussy. But as he went down left soft kisses on my stomach. He took off my black laced panties and started slowly kissing around my pussy. And then look up at me and said "you're mine". He started slowly licking my clit while fingering me. As I let out soft moans.. he slowly came back up to my face and started kissing me again and he is kissing me my hand travels to his dick and I pull it out. As I make him flip and put him on the bottom I continued kissing him and slowly went down to his dick and started sucking it. Until I heard him say my name.
"Fuck.."
I kept goin until he finished in my mouth. He flips me over and get backs on top and slips his dick in as i moan as he puts it in.
"Fuckk..."
He pounding me making me grab the blue crip pillows in blue's favorite room. I never felt like this in a long time he finished in me. I never felt so good. As we finish we laid down in the covers and went to slip. For the first time in a long time I can sleep peacefully.

GUYSSS CHILL CHILL CHILL. NOW AS THE STORY GOES ON THE SEX SCENES WILL GET BETTER AND LONGER BUT YEA... CHILL ON ME. PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK!