The map

THE MAN IN THE STRAW HAT

She sat with Luffy on the mast before spinning down, letting her self hang upside down watching Nami open the safe. "Can you not do...that?" Nami asked.

"But, it's fun. Luffy join." She said, he did.

"She's right it's fun." Luffy swung back and forth with a smile on his face. Sora pulled her self back up before spinning round and jumping off. "How?"

"I'm just that good." She shrugged walking to the bow of the boat. Luffy tried to the same, almost falling over not being able to stick the landing as she had.

Sora looked up the stars letting them twinkle in her dark eyes. She remembered when she laid out in the dark with her mama, as she pointed all the constellations. She new which way was North, South, West, and East. Although, she knew Nami was their navigator Sora wasn't half bad. 

She saw Luffy walk past her climbing up the flying boom. Laying on it. "This is my first real pirate score." He said, giddily. "Can you believe that?" She nodded her head at him, before realising and shaking her head.

"Yeah, I can, because you told me. Right after you, yet again, asked me to join your crew." Nami said, making Sora quietly giggled at her honesty.

"We're making a pretty good team." Luffy said coming off the boom to walk towards Nami. He leant his head against hers to hopefully hear the clicking. Sora soon joined hoping to hear it too and help Nami.

"Is it open yet?" Luffy asked, focusing on the sounds. Sora only heard small waves crashing against the boat.

"No. And can you please give me some quiet and some space?" Nami asked the boy, he removed his head due to her hitting his hat off. "You two, Sora." The girl said, annoyed.

"Hey. Not cool. Don't mess with my hat." Luffy said, angrily. Sora sat back watching the girl on the floor.

"Why do you care so much about that old thing? It looks like you fished it out the trash." Nami asked. Sora new she meant Luffy and his hat but instinctively she grabbed the necklace round her neck.

It was a plain silver thing, at the end holding a ring on. Nothing special, but she was sure it cost a lot. It was her mothers. Well, it was actually given to her mother, but then it was given to Sora. It had seen some better days, that was for sure.

"One man's trash is another man's treasure." Luffy answered her, holding the hat close.

"Will you three knock it off, I'm trying to sleep." Zoro said from the bunk.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Were we interrupting your beauty sleep?" Nami asked mockingly, turning her head back.

"Don't like what you see? Look away." Zoro said, a clear smirk with his tone. Sora couldn't help but smile at their sarcasm. Nami leant back down to listen to the clicks of the safe.

A moment later she rose her head back up and started to open the safe. Sora scrambled over to help twisting the locks and pulling up. "You did it." Luffy said in amazement. The two girls stood up and Nami grabbed something from the safe, before closing it.

She twisted the cap off and pulled a long piece of paper from the tube. The map. She felt another presence behind her, due to the clank and thud of footsteps and swords she guessed it to be Zoro. She was proven correct when she turned her head to the side, as he did to. Both looked away just as quickly as their eyes met.

Nami un scrolled the map revealing beautiful designs of the waters and islands towards the grand line. Zoro's arm reached past Sora opening the safe once more. "That's it?" He asked, scanning the containments of the safe. "Isn't their suppose to be gold inside a safe? Or jewels?"