Bets and challenges

EAT AT THE BARATIE!

They ended up having quite a few drinks with Sora and Usopp on the dance floor. "Sora! Sora! Watch me!" Usopp said. Sora had a glass in her hands.

"I am!" She giggled, slowly walking towards her crew. "I am not. He's terrible, also my feet hurt." She sat down, taking a sip of her drink.

"I was just about to bet something." Zoro said, eyeing the girl clumsily sitting down.

"Right...go ahead." She said, not wanting to interrupt the two.

"I bet I know more about you than you do about me." Zoro said to Nami.

"Yeah, right. You're more of an open book than Sora." Nami said, confidently.

"What?" Sora sat up, hearing her name.

"Care to prove it?" Zoro asked, tempting her.

"Yeah...um, care to prove it?" Sora asked, to prove she wasn't an open book.

"I guess something about you, you drink." Zoro laid the drinks out. "You guess something about one of us, we drink." He started to pour the liquor in.

"Go ahead." Nami said, shaking her head. "Tell me all about myself."

"I bet you grew up in a big city, running schemes, hanging out in swanky bars like this one." Zoro said, looking away.

"You must be thirsty." Nami said, no expression on her face. At least, not a readable one.

"You're saying I'm wrong?" Zoro asked.

"I grew up in a small village. Barely a village. Just a handful of houses in the centre of a tangerine grove. Drink." Her eyes looked almost saddened as she reminisced on her past.

Zoro took the drink. "You're turn."

"Okay. Who am I doing first?" Nami asked, eyeing Sora and Zoro.

"Me." Sora smiled, wanting to see what Nami thought.

"You joined us because you're trying to rebel against your parents. You worked in that bakery to prove to them that you can do things on your own." Nami said, looking at the girl.

"No. Drink." Sora smiled, trying to ignore the feeling in her chest from Nami mentioning her parents.

"What?" Nami said, looking at the girl.

"My parents are dead. I worked in the bakery because the owner took me in. And...look at me. Do you really think I would rebel?" Sora said, slightly pushing the glass towards Nami. "Do Zoro." She smiled, trying to change the conversation from herself to someone else.

"Right...okay." Nami drank it quickly. "I'll bet you didn't have any friends as a kid."

"I had friends." Zoro snapped back.

"Swords don't count." Nami said, shaking her head slightly.

"I had one friend." Zoro said, after a moment or two. It seemed the three all had an unhappy past that was being forced to be brought up.

"Hell, one more than i had." Nami said quietly. "Drink." She rolled her eyes.

Sora looked at Nami, she guessed that Nami had a friend or someone close and it didn't end well. Because how can a child grow up friendless? Maybe she was friends with the tangerines.

"Drink." Zoro said. They both eyed Sora.

"I never assumed anything. I have nothing to drink to." She said. Zoro just pushed the last glass towards her. She rolled her eyes and took it.