40

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Samara Moore~

I giggled as Jayvon kissed and nibbled on my neck, its been a week and we still haven't told anyone yet but we plan on telling everyone before my gender reveal this saturday.

"Moveeeee Jayvon you gotta go get your son and you know how ole girl get" i smiled as he trailed kissed from neck down to my belly.

"Im going ma lemme kiss my baby first before i go geesh" he kissed my belly softly making look at him with a grin on my face. "And we gotta tell my daddy about you be the father before we tell everyone else. And you know he ain't got take the news too well" i sighed out as i thought about all the possible things and ways my daddy can say and react to this.

"Shiii i know he not gone take none of dis this good and ion blame em" he lowly said stopping his kisses and he started rubbing my belly.

"Yeaaa you need yo ass handed to you, but okok enough of that go get you son bae and text me when yall make it home" i kissed his lips.

"Gotcha bae, bye lil beam daddy see you tomorrow" he whispered to my bellying one last time and left out the house.

Lord knows im not ready to see how my daddy reacts to all of this.

**Later that night at Nine and lorenzo release party**

~Sariyah Moore~

I sipped on my drink as i watched everybody up in the club get lit and shake ass. The song Nine and Lorenzo had to together was a banger literally had me trynna learn the words already.

"You enjoying yoself mama" Kamari's deep raspy voice whispered in my ear.

I smiled, "yes... are you enjoying yourself?" i asked him still looking into the crowd from the VIP section we were in. "Shiii im coo, ready to go though" he lightly kissed behind my ear making me smile even more and squeeze my thighs together.

I hummed in response as i continue to just vibe to the music.

"Ayo Mari this shit a bop bro yall did yall shit on this one" some dude that was with Nine came over and dapped Kamari up.

"Preciate it"

"We can go baby if you ready to go" I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck, drink still in my hand making sure i didn't spill it on him.

He looked so fine tonight in all black as usual, but still fine as ever.

"You know i love you right" he kissed my cheek instantly making me smile and cheese like the jester cat.

"I do, and i love you too" i cheesed at him and he smirked.

"You know we aint had sex in how long" he made a thinking face making me blush and turn my gaze somewhere else.

"Nah mamas look at me"

I blushed even more and turned to look him while he stared into my soul.

"Don't act and play all shy and innocent now mama, come on lets get outta here" he whispered and kissed my lips twice.

He turned around and grabbed my hand pulling towards the group of people.

"Aye we out, don't get too fucked up nigga" Kamari chuckled as he dapped up his brother and Lorenzo. (A/N: Nine is his brother)

I hugged Nova saying my goodbye, and then i hugged both Lorenzo and Nine bidded them a goodbye as well.

As Kamari was pulling me out da club i couldn't help but feel the excitement and rush flow through my body.

I was finally about to get the long a waited dick that i've been high key fenning for.

Another short chapter but yes ma'am Riyah🤪 as always thanks for reading❤️!!