41

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Sariyah Moore~

We couldn't even make into the house good enough cause Kamari was already sucking and kissing on my neck in the elevator. "Mari you acting like you can't wait til we get inside" i teased as i bit my lip at his wet tongue trailing along my neck.

"I can't and you know i can't. A nigga been feening, dying of hunger cause of this drought you had me on" He mumbled into my neck, the elevator finally opening.

Without any heads up Kamari picked me up, i wrapped my legs around his waist.

Finally making inside he ain't waste no time and ran to my room lightly tossing me on my bed. "Take these off fat ma" he tapped my thigh mentioning my ripped shorts that i had on.

"Hell scratch dat, take all dis shit off right now mama" he smirked as he passionately kissed my lips and then pulled away letting me take my clothes off while he did the same.

I laid on my back as i watched him take off his boxers, and lets just say i underestimated my man's dick.

That dick was doing wonders and had me squeezing my thighs even more at the sight of the precum dripping from the tip.

Lowkey wanted to lick it off and suck da fuck outta his dick right now.

I wanted to be slutted out tonight.

"Mmmm why you looking at my dick like dat mama?" he smirked getting on top of me as he dipped down and kissed my neck.

"How im looking at you" i quizzed wanting to hear him say it out loud.

"Like you wanna suck da fuck outta my dick, munchin ass. Don't worry baby you gone have yo time to shine in a few just lay here, relax and let me please you like both you and i been wanting for the longest" he looked me in my eyes making my heart race faster then it was before.

He kissed me roughly but passionately making me moan into the kiss. His hand slipped in between my thighs, fingers gliding in between my folds making me moan some more at the sensational feeling i was feeling.

He was setting my body on fire with the slightest touch.

"Mhmm ass wet as fuck" he mummbled in my ear as he started rubbing my clit slowly. He brought his fingers up to his mouth and liked my juices off his fingers turning me own even more.

"Tatse good as fuck, can i get a taste for real mama" he asked leaving kisses down towards my chest as he played with my nipple and licked the other one.

Moaned out a yes as he bit my nipple and then switched the other one.

Loved a man that knew how to please your whole body.