42

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Sariyah Moore~

Looking around the building i smiled at the amount of friends and family that showed up and showed out for my dads 40th birthday party. This whole thing was Crystal's idea which me and Mara loved that she wanted to go big for our dad.

It was a all white attire and lets just say my daddy side of the family eats down every time.

Everybody looked so good in their all white.

"Thank you girls for helping me with the set up and everything thing, i know he's gonna love this so much" Crystal smiled pulling me into a hug which i returned.

"Its no problem, he's our back bone and we'd do anything for him just like he's been doing for us all our lives. It's only right we throw the old man a party to remember for the rest of his life" i laughed.

"Girl you know he gone throw a fit if you call him old, like sir you over here pushing 60 quit playing" Mara joked making me and Crystal laugh.

I looked to see my daddy laughing and stuff with his brothers and friends.

Loved seeing him happy.

"How's you and the baby Mara?" crystal asked with a warm smile as she looked at Mara.

"Morning sickness is definitely kicking my ass, but so far so good. Doctor said i was a very high risk pregnancy so im not going to be here for too long, i already told daddy and he was fine with it knowing my circumstance.

"Awwww well i can't guarantee that the morning sickness will go away, but it should get better. And yes i agree you shouldn't be here all night, we want baby to be healthy and full term" Crystal said with worry in her voice. "But of course enjoy yourself just not to much" Crystal hugged both of use and then left to chat it up with the rest of our family.

"Im glad daddy got Crystal by his side" Mara looked over to where crystal was and i nodded agreeing with her.

"Me too"

Through out the night we all had a blast doing dances and all, celebrating my dad.

My daddy slightly drunk ass grabbed the microphone and started speaking.

"Aye all i wanna say is thank yall for coming out and celebrating with me, it means and alot i done had me a good ole time. Thank you to my daughters and my baby for doing all this for me. I love yall and i appreciate it. But Crystal bay can you come up here real quick for me" he slightly slurred making the crowd laugh a little bit.

Crystal walked at the front where my daddy was with a nervous smile on her face.

"Come girl stop acting shy and shit like we don't be knocking boots all night" my daddy laughed making me inwardly throw up cause i def didn't want to hear that shit.

"On me yo pops a freaky ass nig bae" Kamari laughed out and i rolled my eyes.

"Crystal baby you been nothing but good to not only me but my daughters and you know they mean da world to me. Thank you for all the shit you do for us, and thank you for sticking beside me when i need you the most. You my help meat and i want thai shit forever. Hell im getting too old for dat playa shit" he drunkenly laughed as she started to get down on one knee and everybody gasped at the sight.

I just smiled looking at my old man doing his big one. I pulled out my phone and started recording so i could send it to Mara since she wasn't here.

"My knees old ass shit! Crystal Lashay Jones will you marry me baby" my dad drunkenly smirked at her as he pulled out a small box they had a huge ass ring inside it.

Okayyyyy i see ya playa, like i said he was doing his big one.

Crystal held her hand up to her mouth as she smiled and fanned her face.

"Yes i will" Crystal cheesed as my dad smiled putting the ring on her finger and got off his knee pulling her into a long ass kiss, tongue and all.

Nasty ass.

Everybody cheered and congratulated them making a warm smile spread across my face.

"On me we know they making another baby tonight, get ready ma" Kamari laughed and i playfully rolled my eyes.

"I meannn we can practice making one of our own tonight" i joked biting my lip as i looked at him. "Yo ass stay playing cause you know ill shoot up the da club all night you quit playing with me Renee" he kissed my lips pulling me into him as he grabbed my ass.

"I meannnnnnn we can do we can practice and do other things" i smirked as he licked his lips and rubbed my ass. "Mhmm i want yo ass running or nunnadat" he smirked. "Come on lets go say bye to yo pops" he grabbed my hand and eagerly pulled me towards the crowd of people.

I cheesed as i thought about all the nasty shit we was about to get into tonight.

I can't wait to get slutted out again.

Pops and Crystal tying the knot!!!!!!! A couple of more chapter to go!! as always thanks for reading❤️!!