ℰ𝓁ℯ𝒸𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒸 ℒℴ𝓋ℯ(𝒥𝓊𝓃ℊ𝓀ℴℴ𝓀 𝓍 ℛℯ𝒶𝒹ℯ𝓇)

Soulmates. The entire concept that you were made for someone and they were made for you was reassuring to everyone who believed themselves to be unlovable . Every person on Earth has a black mark on some part of their bodies that would sprout into something related  to their soulmate when they realized they loved each other . A spark of electricity is said to pass from one person's mark to the other.

Y/N was known as the nicest person in Hybe High School for The Arts. She was always doing something to cement her presence as a purely positive entity. She organized almost every school social event. Field trips,festivals,even sports day. She held the record for most community service hours in Hybe High history. Her good deeds however didn't earn her quite as much attention as her remarkable soul mark. A long black line that began at her mid back,snaked down her right arm and onto the back of her hand in a considerable sized blob.

No one could guess what it was. Some people even guessed it was a rattlesnake. Others guessed it to be other odd things. With all her friends finding their soulmates Y/N began to doubt if she had a soulmate or if she just had a very weird birthmark.

If you told he she would've met her soulmate in the hallway outside her classroom she would not have believed you.

One day at her dance class the teacher assigned her to take a box of papers to the schools' office. She did as she was told and was humming a song under her breath when she spotted a guy with black hair that kinda looked like a boba ball sitting in front of the vocal department door.
She approached the guy seeing as she had to walk past him to get to her class anyway.

"Err, why are you out here? Well not like you can't be but class is in session and it's kinda weird for you to be out here and-sorry can you answer my question please?" Y/N said sheepishly as she realized she started rambling.

The guy looked up and tilted his head slightly and sighed.

"I pulled a prank on some guys who made fun of my soul mark and the teacher sent me out here." He shrugged.

"Well your soul mark can't be that bad can I see it?"

The guy looked apprehensive.

"Don't worry I won't make fun of you! If anything I have the weirdest soul mark out there." Y/N chuckled.

The guy stared at her with wide doe eyes and Y/N was prepared to say sorry and tell him to forget about it until the male rolled up his uniform sleeve.

Under the white fabric was a black mark beginning from his knuckles then from his wrist upwards to his shoulder where Y/N got a glimpse of it next to his slightly unbuttoned collar.

"Looks interesting, mine is weird I would show you but I can't necessarily strip in front of you and in the middle of the hallway..." Y/N said shyly. The male stared at her dumbly for a second before he started to laugh.A clear and sweet sound that made Y/N laugh herself.

"Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook said with his hand stretched out to Y/N.

"L/N Y/N nice to meet you." Y/N said with a smile.

At that moment one of Jungkook's classmates opened the door and said he was allowed to come back into the classroom. He waved to Y/N and then headed back into the classroom closing the door behind him.

They both walked away from that conversation smiling.

The next week they met again. This time Y/N was carrying some props to the Drama Club for their upcoming production of Cinderella. The boxes were extremely heavy for one person but Y/N refused to ask for help. When she wasn't paying attention the boxes suddenly got lighter and she turned to her side. The smiling face she saw before her had her heart beating into her chest.