lorax man

started one afternoon at Ari's house. There were 4 broke teens sitting in a backyard and a man on a horse came by and they all screa So it all stamed “hiii”,  then that's when we saw the “man” in a wheelchair. He was window shopping people's junk in their backyard which was close to us at the time. He was wearing a white shirt, jeans, and was in a wheelchair that looked like a toilet. Out of nowhere he flew into the backyard while RaeLei and Bri were making out. Remi was glaring at Raelei with jealousy. The flying man suddenly landed in the middle of them kissing. Then Remi said they had something he didn't. Food. Then Bri said that we had A roof, A bed, ect. The man glared in rage as he took Bri and threw her off the house with his super strength. He then picked up Remi and threw him in the other direction. He looked at Ari and Raelei. “You’re next motherfuckers!!” the man yelled. Raelei said in shock “but we didn't say anything!” it was Remi and Bri, the two lovers!” 

The man looked at me and Bri who were thrown in opposite directions of the house. “Well why the hell were you and the long-haired girl making out?! Huh?!” the old broke man yelled.  “We say bros before hoes huh” she said in a weird mocking tone. “Well back in my day we didn't do that mentally ill shit!” The homophobic bastardly man yelled. “You teens these days!” The man yells and goes to pick up Raelei with his flying wheelchair but then Ari grabs his magic happy pills but then the old broke man stole the pills.. “GIVE THOSE BACK” ari says while floating up the sky grabbing his ass like the lorax.”let go of my ass you gay motherfucker or i will talk to the trees like i did when i was younger!” The man yells angrily. “W-w-w-w-ww-w–ww-wait you're the LORAX HIMSELF!!!” Ari yelled. The man grinned and turned short, orange, grew a long yellow mustache, his neck disappeared,  and little black hairs grew on his head. He hopped out of the flying wheelchair and yelled, “YES I AM THE LORAX I SPEAK FOR THE TREES!” Suddenly Brii arose from the dead “WELL I DON’T” Brii screeched “RAAAAAAAA!” the flying lorax man yelled enraged. *emo music started playing while ari whispered* :”i’ll murder you”.

The man ran towards Ari with his little legs (little legs like Ari) and used his super strength to pick up Ari but Ari started fighting him.”YEAAAAAAAA!” Brii said yelling unreasonably loud pulling a new Iphone15 out of her magic bra that can summon anything and starts recording to post on her tiktok that is totally viral,  famous, and verified.

                                                PART 2??