gay lorax man

PART 2

While Ari was fighting the old lorax man, Bri was recording and Raelei hops into the toilet wheelchair, she flys away from the man with his own wheelchair while the man turns into the GAY lorax. He turned RAINBOW “I AM THE LORAX I SPEAK FOR THE LGBT’S” the lorax man yells and grabs a pride flag from his mary poppins magic asshole. *LE GASP* everyone said in unison, watching in astonishment. Suddenly there was a dramatic bright ass light shining in the air that consisted of blue white and pink another *LE GASP* was said through the group as the powerful god of the trans. REMI. Soon Ari started flying into the air as he transformed into his true form. THE EVEN MORE POWERFUL GOD OF THE TRANS. Then ari became even shorter and was wearing a crown of mini trans minions but then, a voice of ear ringing and horrible harmony started to sing and soon THE MAGICAL BAG OF TRANS started floating and singing. Remi and Ari floated in the air and emerged into one of the most powerful gods of trans! AREMI! The lorax gasped and ran to jump into the flying wheelchair but Raelei was already in it and started attacking him. “RAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Aremi screeched and used all for one to smash the gay lorax. The gay lorax screams in pain and falls to the ground. Brii with her phone that is basically her life line she started to record. Again. As the gay lorax man rolled around on the ground he rolled into the shit that was left by Realei but soon Aremi used the power of SLAY to make the powerless and ugly lorax man fly onto the swing. Even with a broken arm Aremi turned to the gay lorax and shitted in his eye. “HOW DARE YOU SHART IN MY EYE” the lorax man screamed and fell to the ground. “I’LL BE BACK” the lorax man screams and steals the magic wheelchair from Raelei then flies into the rainbow.