Homeworld bound

Steven, Jasper, and Steven's pearl board the leg ship once again and while making the trip back Steven looks at the bubbled Bismuth gem now in his hands. "Where do you think I should put her? I think I'll put her in the center of my room, don't you Pearl?" A sly smile curls across his face. "Whatever you'd like, my diamond." Pearl says, looking off. The Pink diamond she knew would never do something like Steven just did, she'd try anything she could to talk it through with them. Heck, if she hadn't had Steven she probably would've started the rebellion. He's nothing like her, she thinks to herself when all of a sudden she's pulled back to reality with Steven out of his seat looming over her shouting, "Pearl! What are you made for? To listen to and serve me! What is so important that you are to be daydreaming!?"

Upon this happening, even Jasper flinched. Steven got mad quite often, but you didn't want to make it worse as he finds joy in torture and majority of his powers are emotion based. The more mad you make him the more likely you are to shatter on contact with him. "Uhm, uh, I'm sorry my diamond" Pearl clambered to stand straight and proper for her diamond. Steven growled, "That doesn't answer my question Pearl... What are you thinking that is so important!?" "I, um, I was just thinking, surely that wasn't all of the rebellion.." Pearl thinks of an excuse, there was no way she was telling him what she was actually thinking. Steven chuckled, "Pearl, Pearl, Pearl, you're always so worry full. I shattered their leader, reset two of their main gems, and have the feisty one as my own now. No way it will still stand, within a few days they'll surrender and all come back to where they belong. "But, what if the other rebels try to do something to the rejuvenated gems?" Pearl questions. "Like what Pearl? They have been reset to their proper factory settings. Now stop questioning my decisions." "Yes my diamond, I'm sorry my diamond." Pearl quietly chirps. Steven sighs, "Now that's better, let's just get home so I can add my new decor.