The new Pink diamond

Pearl had to fly Pink diamond's ship by herself with baby Steven just lying on the floor. 'A pearl flying a diamond ship', she thought and laughed. Pearl got back to homeworld with Steven and murmured, "Here we go, a pearl emerging from a diamond ship alone, holding an organic baby, and strutting around like she belongs to no one all the way up to white diamond."

She walked up to white diamond's head and said, "I'm so very sorry White diamond, but I have something extremely important. "White seemed angry, "Pink's pearl? Where is pink? What is so important that you must bother me?" Pearl said, "That's the thing White diamond, Pink diamond is gone." "What?" White asked strictly. "She snuck to earth many times to spend time with a human man named Greg, She had a half human child with him and bestowed her gem into the child. See?" She said showing off Pink's gem in Steven's body. White looked shocked and said, "Give me the child Pearl." Pearl passed Steven over and White inspected him. She then ordered Pearl to get the other Diamonds.

After Pearl came back Steven was shown to both of them. "Pink's g-gone?" Blue diamond stutters. Yellow diamond then cuts off blue's thought and asks, "What should we do with the organic being?" "Half-organic being, he's still half diamond." White corrects her. After some thought they decide to raise him as the new pink diamond.