Invite to his home

"I'm ready" park jimin says with his velvet like soft voice yet deep like water as he removed his sunglasses and looked at me.

I was taken aback when i heard him say I was already in shock that I'll be sharing screen with park jimin the great park jimin and he's gonna work with me in the movie and he's ready for it.

" Miss y/n have you finished reading your contract?" Mr choi  asks.

" Um..yes I mean it's almost done!" I said with full butterflies in my stomach.

" Miss if you've read your script I don't see any need to read the contract this throughly.....

Park jimin cut Mr choi's words inbetween and speaks " its completely your decision to read however you want take your time but remember this we need to finish this work fast!"

" Oo.. okay sir" I said as I looked at him and then fast-forward I looked down at the contract.

I've already read every single word of the contract and it was perfect in every sense plus the script was also like so good so I decided to sign down the contract as fast as possible even when park jimin sir said to take my time but I thought it's his kindness that he said that but I need to understand how big of a celebrity he is so I signed the contract.

" Here" I said as I gave my paper to Mr Choi.

" Thankyou so much miss" mr choi said politely.

" So when can we start the shooting sir??" Mr Choi asks jimin

Park jimin looks at me and then says " Mr Choi can you give us a moment!"

"Okay sir I'll be out if you need anything" mr choi said as he stood up form his chair and leaves the room

Park jimin stood up and walks towards my seat.

" Miss y/n right!"

" Yes sir "

" Can you please stand up"

I quickly stood up from my chair as I was told.

Jimin came close to me I was stunned by how beautiful he is perfect face, perfect voice and perfect presence.

" I need you in my arms right now!"

" Hunh?"

" I need you to come close to me !"

" Sir actually I don't see any.....

" Miss y/n you are cast as my heroine in this movie we are doing and I need to start the work as soon as I can so I need to see if I feel connected to you or what our presence together feels like"

I can understand what he was trying to say but it was so sudden for me so unreal for me that he is talking to me so how can I just fall in his arms so quickly??
I was going through this all and he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him , my eyes became wide as soon as he pulled me in his arms.
He wrapped my hands around his neck and then he tightly pulled me close to him. I could feel my heart beating so fast. His eyes were on me , I saw his swollen eyes they were pretty yet sad.  That's when I remember  about his  girlfriend
Jung yoo in the lead in this movie and  I'm working with him !

They both have been dating for like ages and there were news bout them getting married and all I closed my eyes thinking what am I doing ? It's not like I'm cheating but it felt weird.

" Miss y/n open your eyes and look at me" jimin says as he breathed close to me.

I opened my eyes nervously.

" Don't be nervous" 

" I can't help it... I'm a struggling actor and I'm doing my first leading role  movie with you...."

" You need to understand this we are who??  he asks with calmness.

" Umm.. I didn't get what you are trying to ask? "

I felt so dumb to ask this question after I heard his sentence.

" We are actors , we portrait a character, we play roles and convey that particular characters emotions, feeling , hurt and love. You can't be broken down with this one strange feeling " oh this actor is dating him/ her " " ohh I'm his or her great fan how can I act with them without being nervous" " ohh he's the superstar" blah blah blah you know what we are all same we are all actors no one's great no one's week we just do our best and that's all what everyone does .

I nod with a smile a confident smile on my face.

" Good you look more confident now" he give a thumbs up as we both still in eachothers hold.

We both look at eachother with a smile and then I unintentionally speak up.

" So am I supposed to bite your ears or kiss your lips??"

He chuckled.

" Not now my pretty lady "

I was embarrassed by my words but I was trying to be more open with my co- actor.

" For how long are we gonna stay like this"

We were like close to eachother for an instance and that he broke the closeness.

" I think you need to work out before you come to shoot". He says as he clears his throat.

" But... Aren't I slim and perfect in proportion?? "

" You may be but to look like yoon in but you need to loose some weight form your waist and get more thick back" he says as he come around and looks at my hips.

I look at him with afraid and anger in my eyes.

" Ohh I apologise I was just... I'm sorry"

" It's fine" I said even though I was bit uncomfortable but I tried and understand his point of view.

" So I'll join the gym as you say"

" No.. no.. come to my home instead!" Jimin proposed his idea.

" What?? Are you.... Sure? "

I thought what and how should I respond to this but then I went with the flow and said yes to his proposal.

" Done I'll send you my address and I'll text you the time so come at my home.... Um ... Why don't we go to my home right now I have no preschedule planned .. what say?? " He asked suddenly with enthusiasm.

" Umm...can I get a minute"

" Sure"

I called my mom and said I need to work on my new act with my co- actor so I maybe will  late tonight and she said be safe and Dont be too late this is what my mom said I thought she won't be giving me the permission but she said yes and so I took a deep breath and turned around to look at him.

" So are you up with the plan?"He  asks

I didn't know the answer myself . I mean its not like I'm going to any strangers home I've known him and I've seen him since many years , I look up at him when it comes to acting he my favourite. But still it will be weird to just go at someone's place in the first meeting gosh I was so confused.

" You can change according to your...

I cut him off.

" I'll come with you"

" Are you sure?*

" Hmm I'll come to your home!" I said.