smiles to sadness

" Okay so let's go then" he says as he picks up his sunglasses and I pick up my bag and we both went out of the room.

" Mr Choi i'll drop her off to her home safely now we will leave" park jimin speaks.

" Okay sir" Mr choi bowes.

Jimin bowed down.

We both came out of the building he bought his out from parking and damm it was black porche and really attractive for a second I was zoned out thinking bout that car right in front.

" Miss y/n aren't you going to sit in??" Jimin ask as he lowers the car window and looks at me

" Ohh yeah " I quickly run and sit in the backseat of the car.

It was a little awkward to sit in the back and let park jimin drive the car I mean I can't sit in the front also but it was weird to let him drive for me but it wasn't only for me wow my thoughts were so wired that I faceplamed myself sitting in the car. I thought I should give my thoughts a little rest and I sat there thinking nothing.

And we arrived at his great , gorgeous mension.

A wanted security check.

The window of my seat went down and as soon as the guard saw my face he was like " oh miss..."

Mr Kim " she's miss y/n"

Mr Kim gave an amused reaction I thought he was amazed by how familiar I look like jung yoo in well I myself didn't know about this.

" Nice to meet you...mr Kim " I said as I smiled.

He smiles back.

The guard was told " she's my new co- star remember her face and let her come in whenever she asks okay" jimin tells the guard.

" Okay sir!" The guard said.

The car then went in to the building the whole dammn mension was parks recedency.
I stood out of the car and I saw how big the building was well atleast to me I've never had anyone of my relation or connection living in such a massive state.

" Let's go in!* Jimin says as he held his car keys in his hand.

" Yeah" I said as I was still looking at the building which I'll enter to in few minutes.

The car was parked right in front of the building.
We went in and we had elevator ofcourse we can't just walk the stairs in this while damm big building.

" We are quickly going to gym" jimin says as he enter the elevator.

I was stunned.

I thought I mean are serious really? He seriously want his guest I mean I'm not a guest but I'm coming to his home his "co-actor" is visiting his home and this is how he' ll welcome " we are quickly going to the gym" (mimicking his style)

I too walked to the elevator.

We both stood side by side.

" Your phone number" he asks as he give me his Phone to enter my phone number.

Suddenly that feeling of oh my gawd he's park freaking jimin suddenly erupted in me.

" Park jimin wants my " PHONE NUMBER!!" The happy cells celebrates.

" You are his co-star isn't it obvious!" The practical cells tells.

I come back to reality when I heard him call me " miss y/n!"

' oh yeah' I say.

" Your number" he says again.

" Yeah" I started typing my number and I couldn't think of my number for few seconds then I recalled and type my number quickly.

" Thank you" jimin says as he take his phone back.

" I've never have waited this longer for someone's phone number" jimin says as he checks the number.

" Oops" I chuckled.

" I mean I thought you went into some different world I called you like nth times " he continues with a little laugh

" Sorry" I say as I look down.

" Oh you saved your number as"co-actor aka your fan no.x"

" Yeah... But you can change if you want ...

" I've never had a contact name this looong" he says as he emphasized on the word long!

"It's not that looong! I say as I try to say the word like him.

He smiles.

" Can I ...have your autograph" I say as I took out a small notepad from my bag.

" Ofcourse give me"

" I menifest happiness and success in the life of you my fan no.xand co- actor miss Y/n .. all the best for your further from jimin!" He signed.

" Thank you sir" I said as I almost got tears in my eyes I've been waiting for this day from years and now I not only git hus autograph but also am working with him! I feel happy supper happy!

" Your most welcome" he says as he smiled back.

" Did you pressed the button cuz I think we aren't going anywhere!" I say as I look at him confused.

" Ofcourse I did ... He double checks the button and we found out it wasn't pressed!

" Oops" he says as he smiles.

" It's alright"

" You aren't sick are you??" I asked him.

" Cuz I didn't pressed the button properly?? " He asked as he smiles an points towards the button.

" Nope... It's your eyes" I say as I point towards his eyes.

" They look swollen did you ...by chance cried?...or is it because of any eye infection?" I asked him.

He looked not so happy with my personal too personal question.

I shut my mouth right after I saw his frustrated face.

" Why can't you shut your mouth and to a celebrity you ask this question maybe it wasn't that personal for me but It was too personal for him to answer this Just to anyone.... I kept quiet untill we reached the guym"

There was an awkward silence In the elevator the whole time. Jimin Has been very nice and full of smiles but I made him uncomfortable and maybe frustrated with my wrong question.

I felt....sorry.