I love you

As we exit the elevator we enter a big room occupied with gym equipments treadmill, weights and other many stuffs which I am not familiar with.

Jimin sits down on the chair and I stand still , waiting for his command.

"Towards your left... There's changing room go in and bring some clothes you like" he says politely.

I went in with no thoughts in my mind. And I saw some gym outfits in the medium size cupboard.

I picked some.

I went out.

" Okay... please change your clothes" jimin says

" There..??" I ask this dumb question as I pointed at the only changing room in the gym area.

" Yes" jimin said as he looked a little pissed off. Maybe because of my previous behaviour or maybe this dumb question.

I went in again and changed my clothes. I chose the dress which suited me the most but still the top and pants were a little loose.
I went out .

( My dress)

Jimin looks at me with his eyes never leaving my body

Jimin looks at me with his eyes never leaving my body. Yes " his eyes never leaving my body " for real.

" So..? " I asked as soon as possible.

" Your upperbody ....it's ....he stood up and walked towards me.

" Excuse me Mr park jimin sir...can you please not be so intimidating!!!" I shouted out loud inside my head as I saw him walking with such a beautiful face towards me.

" We need to work on your body really soon... I'm sorry if it feels like my objectifying you or something but I have to....he says as he looks at me with sorry face and I said"it's fine...go on...he then continue....Your upperbody is .. it's alittle small you know" he says as he looks at me cheekyly with a little mischievous smile not at all naughty but mischievous one.

I looked down at my chest and then I looked at him smiling mischievously I didn't know what and how to react I just looked away and said" and anything else?"

" Yeah... Your lower body is also a little thin... You see! " He again gives that similar smile.

" Okay... Then I should get changed again and I'll leave then? " I asked.

" No no stay we need to talk more" he says

" I've called your personal trainer and I'll give you her number she help you out with everything, plus I've called a dietition too so have her number also...( He says as he scrolls at his phone)

" Okay...by the way can I ask you something?"

" Go ahead!"

" Whom does these clothes belong to?"

He looks up from his phone to me with that same mixed expression that I saw in the elevator. I know I messed up again.

He  took a deep breathe and kept his phone down.

" They are yoo in's...jung yoo in's clothes" he says as he stutters a bit.

" ohhh my.... really!!" I was surprised but not so surprised

" You might do gym together right?...I've seen your pictures of you both doing Pilates and all !" I said as I was so excited.

" We broke up "

I was no more excited.
The words that came out of his mouth were literally unbelievable.

The only thing I noticed was his eyes.

His eyes  were swollen, was in pain, there was no sign of smiles now...those smiles he had were also not the real ones they seemed like he was forcing himself to smile.

I went inside the changing room I remember I saw a small fridge down near the small cupboard so I went in  and bought some eyes in small bowl.

Jimin was sitting as is hit both his hands down in his knees he looks at me as he might have heard my footsteps and bent down on my knees , I sit down with the ice bowl.

" You know what your eyes were troubling me ever since the second I saw you...

" What are you up to y/n...you left me unheard, I said I am no more dating....

" You know what I don't care what eye drop you are using but you should try this home remedy once ( I said as I took one piece of ice in my hand)

" Y/n...

" Jimin ....

I went close to him , close as much as I could rub the ice on around his swollen eyes. He closed his eyes as soon as he felt the cold. He left out a sigh.
He sat patiently as I rub the ice around his swollen eyes.

" You know what this remedy as always worked for me, when I was in 11th standard a boy I liked confessed to my closest friend and called my love for him antique I cried my heart out and I got swollen eyes In return ( I chuckled..as I pick another ice and move myself to his left eye)

" My mother rubbed my eyes with this cold ice and there i go ..my eyes were fine again"

" Y/n..I don't have anything to say...jimin says as he felt helpless.

" You don't have to...I don't want to know what you are doing personally, I don't want to engage in your private life....it's just I'm so stupid that I ask so many stupid questions....

" No..it's not wrong to ask..you might be curious..

" I'm not jimin... actually to be honest I am...but my curiosity will only lead me to something wrong and I don't want that to happen...
( I said as I sat down properly in front of him as he sat in front chair)

" But you should atleast know.....

" You know what I love you I really do not like some fans Lovin their artist  but as someone who loves someone as their lovers..."

**