23. Climax

Not proofread so excuse my mistakes.

Shay-lee Kimora-Marie Smith📍2 North Greater Portmore,St Catherine

📍2 North Greater Portmore,St Catherine

"Ah-hh shitt" he parted wider for more access.

He used his tongue to thrust in and out of me, earning moans and squirming from me.

Can't believe I'm giving him my vajayjay.

Balling his hair in my fist, I guided his movement taking full control of what he was doing.

I let out an ear shattering scream as I released all over his face.

"Yuh nah get up?" I asked seeing that his head was still buried deep down in my area.

He lifted his head head with a devilish smirk on his face.

"Yuh sure bout dis?" He asked and I nodded almost immediately.

He chuckled sinisterly and my face flushed.

Was I sure?

No.

But I felt like a female dog in heat at the moment, hence why were here.

Supposed him ghost yuh after this?

He won't do that to me.

He loves me too much, at least that's what he told me.

Mi nuh think we fi do dis.

Same, but I'm doing it.

My body is weak to him, so one way or another it'll happen.

But we weak to Zaza too.

I rolled my eyes internally at subby and decided to just live in the moment.

Of course I failed miserably, living in my thoughts and not the moment.

"Turn roun'" he demanded, pulling me from my thoughts and I did what he said going on my all fours, arching it for him.

He positioned his manhood at my entrance and entered slowly giving me time to adjust to his size.

He started slowly almost like he was making love to me.

"Fu-ckk" I moaned as he took himself out of me slamming it back in with all his strength.

He repeated his actions and I broke my arch due to the impact he had on me by doing this.

"Tek t- time n-nuh" I stuttered over my own words as he pushed me back roughly, slamming into me.

The only things that could be heard was the sound of our skins slapping together, our moans and the TV silently playing Masicka's new song which described the result of our current action.

Bed a rock.

We were both under the influence of liquor.

All I can say is tonight was wildd asff.

And is.

I felt as knots tied in my stomach and a gut wrenching churn caused me to moan loudly.

This wasn't normal, I felt like a maniac as we fucked through our orgasms like nothing was happening.

I eased up off him, flipping us over so I was now on top.

Hovering over him, I placed his tip at my entrance going down on it slowly.

I held on to his ankles and started riding him skillfully.

I spun around on it now facing it as I rode him my eyes at the back of my head while my head was hanging backwards.

I laid on his chest bouncing up and down as I creamed on him, I was now tired but I wasn't giving up.

Climbing off him, I wrapped my fingers around his length stroking him up and down.

"Bomboclaat" he cursed hissing, giving me he reaction I wanted.

He reached his climax a short while after and I smiled satisfied.

I tried getting up off the bed, but slipped and fell.

"Yuh really wet up eh grung" he laughed and I rolled my eyes still on the ground.

~

"How yah glow suh?" Alisha asked me laughing and I blushed like a naive teenager.

How yuh reach yasso?

She was at my brother's house, so I did what I had to do.

Shamari dropped me off a few minutes ago and we've been speaking ever since.

She said she wanted to talk to me, but she has been ignoring the topic everytime I brought it up.

"You said you wanted to talk to me?" I asked seemingly frustrated now.

Her face flushed in embarrassment and I instantly felt bad for rushing her.

"You remember how I went MIA before they took me?" She asked and I nodded.

"So one day around that time, your brother and I got into a fight and I got upset and left while he was showering" she started off and by the way she was looking at me, I know what she was hinting at.

I nodded for her to continue and what she said next broke my heart in pieces.

"Dem rape mi Shay" she cried out and I couldn't help but to start crying with her.

Go easy.

"How? Talk to me Ali" I calmed her down for the sake of her and her child's health

"Memba seh mi cya drive eno Shay so me decide seh ahh me did ago walk so fast forward to when mi reach further down the road from where him live one car stop weh mi deh and the next thing mi know seh 2 man come out and do wah dem did wah do" she told me and by now I was crying.

Who could that be? Who coulda suh sick?

"Yuh tell him?" I asked her the one question that was playing on my mind.

She stayed silent and I instantly knew that she didn't tell him what had happened to her.

I shook my head and embraced her into a warm, sisterly hug calming her down.

"That's why yuh neva know if a Jay baby?" I asked and she nodded her head.

She needs to tell him.

Now I feel like I'm the bad person.

"Wah mi tell him?" I asked and she shook her head, saying no and I gathered my self as she told me that she half lied in parts of the story, to tell him.

I decided to put the past aside, just because she needs me right now.

-

❤️.

End of Chapter 23.

Instagram-kaykaywrote

Half way through dis gizee🤭.