Helping Viv

No one's pov:
Lisa has just broken up with Viv, the only people  Viv has told is Lotte and Katie.

Viv's pov:
My alarm goes off at 7:00 am. I groan and roll over to press stop. I stare at the ceiling of my bedroom it feels like my heart has been ripped out, 6 whole years I was with Lisa, 6 whole years of being in love, 6 whole years of Lisa being my comfort and now it's all gone. After a good five minutes of lying in my bed feeling sorry for myself I finally get up and get changed. I grab breakfast and drive to training.

"Viv!", I hear a familiar voice calling my name, I turn around and see Lotte.  "Oh hi Lotte" I say clearly sounding upset as she brings me in for a side hug "Are you ok?" Lotte asks. "Not really" I say slightly whispering so I don't break out into tears. "Everything will be ok I promise" she's says squeezing my shoulder  as we walk into the meeting room. I don't really absorb anything Jonas is saying - it all went through one ear and out the other.

As I walk outside onto the pitch I feel a soft hand on my shoulder I immediately think it's Lotte but I'm taken by surprise as a northern accent hits my ears. "Viv are you ok? You seemed out of it earlier I just wanted to check up on you".  I turn to see Beth "not really can I talk to you about it after?" I ask. " of course whenever you're ready", she smiles. Me and Beth have never been that close shes more out going and I'm more relaxed but that doesn't mean I don't care about her I always have, she's really kind with these sort of things.

Beth's pov:
We've finished training and it was good like normal but if I'm being honest I was focusing more on Viv she's been really down lately and i care so much about her I've known her for 5 years now. "Hey Beth!", a soft voice says- it's Viv. "Oh hi Viv are you ok?" "I'm better" she's says not convincingly but it doesn't matter. "Viv do you want to spend the night round mine tonight we can pick up your stuff on the way?" I ask I really hope she says yes I can't bare to think of her spending the night alone like this. "Yes please!" Viv says she sounds excited which puts a smile on my face.

We get back to mine, I make dinner (well viv has to help me because I am pretty shit at cooking)!

Viv's pov:
I am so thankful of Beth I don't know what I would be doing tonight if I wasn't with her (probably crying whilst rewatching the Taylor Swift doc for the 156th time)! "Viv, it's ok if not but do you want to tell me what's wrong" the blonde English girl asks, knowing I can't escape for the problem forever I decide to tell Beth I trust her so I'm not worried or anything.
"Yeah well... er Lisa broke up with me 3 weeks ago because she thought i was being lazy with the long distance and that I didn't care about her anymore, she also said she didn't feel like she loved me any more... so I guess that took a toll on me" I say looking up in her sympathetic bright blue eyes, why have I never noticed how beautiful they are?
"Oh Viv I'm so sorry! Please ask me if you have any questions or just tell me how you feel I understand Viv  I've been through this recently too", "thank you Beffy".

We finish dinner and Beth gives me a big hug and kissed my forehead. "It's going to be ok" she whispers into my ear. We sit on her L-shaped sofa and she puts on Harry Potter and puts her arm around me. I feel comfort when I'm around Beth I can tell that she genuinely cares about me.

A/n :
This is my first book please give me suggestions and let me know if you like it! <3