🖤𝓐𝔁𝓮𝓵 𝓼𝓶𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓰𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓼🖤

I lay in my bunk with Axel, He was lying almost on top of me half of his body squishing me slightly. The rest of the band were out getting food so we were alone. I felt Axel grip my waist gently and shift a bit pulling me out from under his body and placing me on his lap "Babe since we're alone do you wanna maybe fuck?" his voice was soft and low, "I mean I'm fine with it just please be gentle, I don't want your cock splitting me in half" I responded with a slight chuckle. Axel grabbed me by my waist pulled me down and began kissing me, instantly deepening the kiss, Forcing his tongue into my mouth causing me to moan softly into the kiss. He pulled back from the kiss and began stripping down to his boxers, I could see his throbbing cock through the fabric, practically begging for my attention. I sat up and hooked my fingers on his waistband and pulled off his boxers, His throbbing cock sprung out from the confines, his salmon pink tip glistened with precum "Uh Axel are you sure that's gonna fit in me" I nervously chuckled well asking, "It's fine, now start sucking before I fuck that pretty little ass of yours" his voice was full of lust. I shifted a bit and got down on my knees, I began licking and sucking at his tip causing Axel to let out some soft groans and whimpers "Oh fuck baby... fuck keep going" he pleaded softly. I began bobbing my head up and down on his shaft, making gagging and slurping sounds. I felt Axel put his hand on the back of my head, gripping my hair gently before pushing my face down to the base causing me to gag, His cock throbbed and twitched in my mouth before shooting a load of his hot, sticky cum deep in my throat, "You better swallow it all baby" He growled softly. I swallowed his load and pulled back some of the excess cum dripping down my chin. Axel would push me against the bunk so I was on my chest, He would then grip my waist tightly before pushing in, "O-Oh fuck Axel i-it hurts but feels so good shit..." I managed to moan out. Axel began thrusting in and out of me roughly, his loud grunt and groans turning me on more. He managed to hit all the right spots in me, Tears began to form in my eyes from the pain and pleasure "Fuck baby I'm so close. Im gonna fuck you so roughly you won't be able to walk for days" He teased me as he continued to thrust, at this point the whole bus was probably shaking from how much he was thrusting. "[Your name] You're such a good boy" he huffed softly. I could barely even speak any words that came out of my mouth would be incoherent. Axel reached his hand under my chest and started pinching one of my nipples between his thumb and forefinger causing me to yelp out in surprise, precum started dripping from my cock I was close to cumming "Fuck Axel I'm close" I managed to whimper out, "Come on baby let it all out" Axel groaned softly before moving his hand from my chest to my crotch and began stroking my throbbing cock well thrusting into me, the feeling alone finally put me over the edge as I shot my load of cum all over his hand and on the bed sheets. Axel finally came in me and pulled out, cum still leaking out of my stretched hole. I watched him reach for his boxers and put them back on before helping me up "[Your name] do you want me to help you clean up" his tone was much softer than before, I nodded as he wrapped his arms around me and picked me up and helped clean me up then put my boxers back on. He then helped me back onto the bunk, we began cuddling his arms wrapped around my body as he squished my face into his chest "Hey Axel... I love you" I mumbled softly. He squeezed me closer to his chest and responded "I love you too [Your name]".
——————————————————
Word count: 720

——————————————————Word count: 720