❤️𝓟𝓾𝓯𝓯 𝓼𝓶𝓾𝓽❤️

I woke up to see Puff sitting on top of my lap, "Puff what do you want" My tone was low and soft. He moved closer to my face "[Your name] you're awake, good  I wanna do something with you". His knee was against my crotch, I instantly knew what he wanted so I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and pulled him in for a sloppy kiss, pushing my tongue into his mouth. Puff moved his hand down my crotch and put his hand into my pants then into my boxers, Stroking my shaft up and down before pulling his hand back out. "God baby I need to feel that big dick inside of me" he tried to sound seductive, it was kinda cute seeing him try to act Tuff and seductive. I sat up and decided to tease him, slowly undressing slipping my shorts and shirt off. Puff gripped my chest, I put my hands on top of his "Looks like someone's needy" I chuckled teasingly before slipping off my boxers. Puff would get down on his knees and go in front of my legs, rubbing his hand along my shaft before taking the tip in his mouth, sucking and licking before taking my throbbing cock  fully into his mouth. I took his glasses off since they were slipping off "Fuck... Puff keep going you're doing so well, good boy" I managed to moan out. Puff took my cock out of his mouth and began stroking it, precum would drip from my tip before I shot a load of my hot sticky cum all over puffs face, I watched him begin to wipe the cum from his face and lick it off his fingers. Puff started stripping down to his boxers "Aw puff your dick is so tiny" I smirked teasingly as I stroked his cock, I watched Puff blush from my statement "Shut up your cock is just huge" he mumbled quietly. I pushed him against the couch causing him to let out a whiny moan, I teasingly rubbed my cock along his inner thigh before pushing inside of him. I began thrusting into him, and his whiny whimpers filled the silent bus, "[Your name] F-Fuck harder please" Puff moaned out loudly. I began thrusting harder and rougher, his moans being even more loud. The sounds Puff made turned me on even more, and I decided to degrade him "Puff you're such a little slut aren't you, you love when it's all rough with you", Puff would whimper pathetically from my degrading. I leaned down, biting and sucking at his neck leaving marks. After one final rough thrust, I came inside of him, I pulled out and Puff collapsed falling flat on his chest panting heavily and deeply. I flipped him on his back and looked him into his eyes before moving my face down to his crotch, I began licking and sucking at the tip of his cock, and Puff let out some breathy moans and whimpers. I took his cock deep in my throat, bobbing my head up and down as I sucked, "[Your name] P-Please don't stop please I'm so close" Puff moaned, I took his cock out from my mouth and begin pumping my fist up and down his shaft, I watched as precum dripped from the tip as I continued to jerk him off using my saliva as lube. I licked the precum off the tip causing him to whimper again before cumming all over my face, some dripped onto the couch and some got on my chest. I used my finger to swipe up some of the salty, creamy cum and licked it off of my finger before getting up. I began helping Puff clean up, I wiped the cum off of us and helped him get his boxers back on. After cleaning up I made him some tea and cuddled with him on the couch, letting Puff nuzzle his face into my chest "Thanks for that [Your name], love you" Puff mumbled softly squishing his face in my chest. I softly chuckled and said, "Love you too little dude". I tilted his face up slightly and kissed him on the cheek before he fell asleep lying against me.
——————————————————
712 words

——————————————————712 words