🖤 𝓢𝓶𝓾𝓽💛

The four of us were at a bar (Minus Benatar), We were all incredibly drunk. I took another drink from my beer, till I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Axel "Hey [Your name], you wanna go back to the bus and hang out with Benatar" his words came out as a drunken slur. I stood up paid for my drink and left, following Axel out to the tour bus. After the two of us got into the bus, I shut the door behind me. I saw Benatar sitting on the couch before Axel pinned me against the couch. He would pull me in for deep and sloppy kiss, Benatar would rub my cock through my pants causing it to harden. I'd let out a soft whiny moan, I would lay back against the couch and make out with Axel while Benatar worked on undoing my pants, He slid down my pants "Wow [Your name] hard already?" He would tease before sliding my boxers down. My throbbing cock sprung out from the confines of my boxers. Benatar would leave soft kisses on the head of my cock before taking it into his warm, wet mouth, I would moan out loudly. I could feel axles bulge through his pants as he remained on top of me, He would begin undoing his pants. Axel's throbbing cock would spring out from the confines of his boxers, "You like what you see hot stuff~" Axel would smirk well saying this before putting his hand on his shaft. He would begin jerking off, his cock in front of my face oozing precum out. It was hard for me to focus since Benatar was giving me the most mind-numbing blow job, I would groan out and cum in Benatar's mouth. Axel would continue to jerk himself off before cumming all over my face, His hot creamy cum dripping down. Benatar would stand up and slip his pants and boxers down, "Hope you're ready for me and Axel to fuck you senseless [Your name]" he would chuckle, Axel would get up and position his crotch above my face, He would shove his cock in my mouth causing me to groan. Benatar would push his cock into me, and my muffled groans and whimpers filled the bus "God [Your name] you're such a slut being fucked by two guys, My cock in your mouth and Benatar's cock in your ass such a dirty little manwhore" Axel teased smugly. After what felt like forever, only a few minutes Axel finally came in my mouth filling my throat with his cum, he would pull his cock out. Benatar would pull out and cum all over my thighs and ass, he would climb on top of me and kiss me deeply, forcing his tongue into my mouth. I would pull back from the passionate kiss, panting deep and heavy. I would flip Benatar onto his back and rub my hand on his body, feeling every curve of his body, leaning down to nip and suck at his neck. Axel would sit on the couch and pull me onto his lap, pushing his cock inside of me "Go on [your name] ride me like the good boy you are" Axel would whisper in my ear seductively, he would grip my waist as I began moving up and down on his cock. Benatar would move behind me and began leaving bite marks on my shoulders and neck. I could feel Axel's cock throb and twitch inside of me, benatar would begin to jerk me off as I continued to ride Axel. I would squish my face into axels pecs as I continued to ride his massive cock, my cock dripping precum all on benatars hands, he would move close to my ear and whisper in it "You're so close to cumming again aren't you [Your name] go on cum for us... Slut". I would throw my head back and cum all over Benatar's hand, Axel would finally cum, filling me up with his hot cum. I would get off of Axel's lap and lay back against the couch, axel would get up and grab his boxers. Benatar would follow suit, helping the both of us clean up and making tea. The three of us would all cuddle up on the couch and relax a bit, watching a movie and waiting for Deejay and Puff to come back to the tour bus.
----------------------
744 words

----------------------744 words