six!

i stood in front of the washing machine, throwing in a load of clothes, so i could fully analyze what i want to pack for next weeks trip

after washing the clothes, i walked back to the bedroom.

ima be in houston this weekend so i can't help you lie sorry bookie

so i can't help you lie sorry bookie

God loves me fr

wym??

guess where the game at?

ain no fuckin way

HOUSTON WYAAAA

im so sick of you mane

yeah yeah see you in houston pookie <3

i laughed at the message throwing the phone on my bed. God favors me! it's been two weeks since i went to ja's game, aka two weeks of being in the house with nasir.

i was feigning to go anywhere, even if it was to my damn mama house. im a social media manager for an online business, so i have no reason to go out.

speaking of my mother, "hey 'ma," i answered the phone. "hey 'lil girl, what you doing?"

"doing my grown woman laundry," i sassed. "girl don't fucking play with me! where nasir at?" she yelled with a laugh. i shrugged my shoulders, "um, 'ion know."

"you don't know or you don't care?" she quizzed. "lil bit of both," i responded quickly. "baby ion know why you won't leave that nigga alone, you don't like talking about or to his ass!" she joked, even though there was plenty truth behind her words.

"mama can we talk about some else.. shit," i muttered. "GIRL DON'T EVER IN 'YO NAPPY ASS LIFE CUSS AT ME!" she screamed through the phone.

i closed my eyes sighing, trying to collect myself. "did you want something mama?" i asked. "yeah, wanted to know when you was coming home."

i picked at my nails, "don't know." the conversation was dry at this point and i was rushing her off the phone. "well okay, love you talk to you later."

"love you too mama, bye."

me and my mamas relationship has always been the same. we be cool and akekeing one minute, next thing she asking me 45 unimportant questions and yelling at me.

i sat my phone on the charger, scrolling through pinterest. then all of a sudden, i hear keys jingle down the hall. "fuck fuck fuck," i mumbled under my breath.

nasir's figure soon appeared in the doorway of our bedroom, and i immediately plastered a fake smile on, "hey bae."

"hey babe."

i cringed.

he put his shoes up, coming back over to kiss me on the lips. "you got 'yo laundry going, that mean what i think it mean?" he raised his eyebrows curiously. i nodded, "going with mani to houston."

his curiosity turned to happiness, "im going there this week to see the grizzlies play, slide with me?"

and my bluntness instantly turned to fear.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑$ 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃

SHIT IS FINA GET REAL ❤️❤️❤️ edited this a bit if you alr read it