seven!

i chewed on the inside of my cheek, walking through the airport with nasir at my side

i chewed on the inside of my cheek, walking through the airport with nasir at my side. "where's iymani at?" he asked. "on her way," i responded quickly.

was mani initially coming on this trip, no, but i had to beg her to come in order to complete my little white lie. as we sat down waiting for mani, i scrolled my socials quickly.

"wassup bitches!" mani squealed, coming around the corner. "finally girl, damn," nasir smacked his lips, standing up. mani and i rolled our eyes simultaneously, following him to board the plane.

we made it to our hotel room, separating from mani and her assistant. nasir sits our bags down, turning to me, "you coming wimme to the game tonight, right?"

i simply nodded my head, trying to drown out the conversation. this was probably gonna be the first game i didn't enjoy being at. how could i possibly cheer ja on with my weak ass nigga right beside me.

"good, we needa start getting ready then," he smiles at me, kissing my neck softly. i wasn't sure what he was tryna do, but i gave in, wrapping my arms around his waist.

he licked and sucked at the skin on my neck, leaving a hickey on my neck. "ima shower baby," he announced. nigga the fuck? i rolled my eyes, grabbing my bag to find an outfit for the game.

LANNAGREEN MADE A POST!

●︎○︎

 ○︎●︎liked by hrnasir and 2,094 others

○︎●︎
liked by hrnasir and 2,094 others

lannagreen: doing sh!t how i like

iymanij: you're so sexy pls

iymanij: im better than you nigga

user: LANNA PLS

user: be my wife pls

user2: i see why that nigga can't leave you alone

load more comments...

i smiled at the comments on my post, as nasir guided me through the crowd of people to find our seats. he got horrible seats, which im grateful for, i didn't wanna be seen by any of ja's people.

as we sit down, nasir rests his hand on my thigh gently. i continue to tap away at my phone, refusing to look up. the game had already started, nasir just acted like he was going to marry the grizzlies, not watch them play.

then we both needed pictures for the gram, nasir took 145 pictures and i took 5. i was frustrated at this point and my nerves were at an all time high. i had a bad feeling in my stomach like i should've just stayed at the hotel with mani. but i really did wanna see ja play.

i put my phone down in my lap, observing my surroundings. i see kaari sitting in jamie's lap, pointing at ja on the court. my eyes followed her finger, watching ja guard the other player, tryna stop him from getting the ball.

time passed, and ja's team was up by only two points with a minute and fourteen seconds left. ja was still guarding the same player from before, who had clearly grown frustrated at this time. "nigga move back!" he shouts, pushing ja at the shoulders.

the ref calls a tech, and the ball was now in the grizzlies hands. with 23 seconds left in the game, ja dribbles down the court. i leaned over in my seat, growing anxious. "lets go morant!" nasir shouts, cupping his hands at his mouth. ja looks up to nasir, before his eyes lock with mine.

and he completely misses the shot.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑$ 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃

uh ohhhhhh LEMME HEAR YOU SAY UH OH uh ohhhhh