0

"Doctor what's this?" A pale small girl with sheep horns asked the tall man.

"Well Shu Hua, this is a radio... Do you want me to show you what it does?" The tall man asked the girl, who smiled and jumped around in response. Giving the doctor a clear sign.

The doctor chuckled as he saw the happy child excited to learn new things. He turned on the radio and a familiar melody in which the child knew started to play.

"Doctor! Doctor! Isn't this the song that goes, 'Love me~ Love me, say that you love me!' Uhh what's it called?" Shu hua tried imitating the song,  she was a bit out of tune but it didn't seem to bother the doctor. Instead the doctor cheered for the young girl.

"You're so good Shu Shu! The song is called Lovefool by the Cardigans!" The doctor had a smile on his face as she pet's the young girl's sheep ears, in which Shu Hua seemed to like a lot. The doctor treated Shu Hua more like a daughter than a subject that was meant for serving Humans.

But at the same time shes a child. the doctor also found it inhumane that Shu Hua's kind was meant to bend to the will of humans, he just found it wrong...

But to others thats how the way of life works.

4 years later...

"Im so sorry Shu Hua... i have to let you go..."

The doctor cried to his subject, Shu Hua was 14. The sheep girl smiled at the doctor, there wasn't any sign of negative emotions from Shu Hua. She seemed to understand why the doctor had to let her go.

"Its okay Dad... maybe we'll see each other soon!" The child tried to comfort the doctor, she held a calm smile on her face. While yes her heart ached badly, her main priority to comfort was the person who made and took care of her.

Basically her father in her eyes.

"No Shu Hua! I don't want them to treat you like just a lower life form becau—" the doctor tried to reason with the girl only for her to complete his sentence.

"—Because the hybrids are meant to be servants to the human race for their own need or selfish wants. Since Humans have endless wants and needs..." Shu Hua kisses her creator's hand softly.

"Dad, your the best Human i've ever met. But i have to go..." Shu Hua smiled sadly at the grown man who has been attached to his creation.

Amature mistake...

"I dont regret treating you like my daughter Shu Hua, i'll miss you so much. No matter what i'll always be proud of what your going to do in life, if you want freedom you shouldn't be afraid to stand up for what is right" The doctor's tears were falling down his old skin

"I hereby call you and name you Yeh Shu Hua. My daughter, and my creation"