2

"Soojin is cool..." the sheep girl says to the dog hybrid.

"Yeah... oh yeah did you hear about the delinquents in the school?" Jungwon said, his head was hanging off the bed, Shu hua was on the couch doing the same.

"We had delinquents in school?" The sheep asked the dog, she was unfamiliar with the school when it came to drama. So was Jungwon but he at least made an effort trying to make friends with the other humans, the sheep girl had completely given up trying to make friends due to how she's treated with her other schoolmates.

"Yeah the leader is so cool..." Jungwon said as he sat up right in the bed, causing Shu hua to do the same.

(Bluetooth connected lmao)

"Who is the leader?" Shu hua asked another question, Jungwon seemed fine with it. This was their daily routine as best friends anyways. Question and answer, to them it was a fun game to play when Jungwon would visit Shu Hua's dorm.

Then they would go ahead and prank their other friends like moonbyul and solar...

"The leader is Jeon Soyeon" Jungwon says as he lays down on the bed again, Shu hua happily joins the pup in bed.

"Jeon Soyeon is I think a year 2 student, she's very reliable and she fights for what's right... i dont think she hurts any hybrids... well that i know of"  Jungwon continues his explanation, using hand gestures from time to time

"So she only hurts humans? Why? Is it because we hybrids are too scared to go to her or is it because we dont piss her off?" Shu hua then sits up from the bed, causing jungwon to do the same and start discussing

Detective Shushu and Jungwon have arrived!

"Do you perhaps think she's one?" Jungwon asks Shu hua but immediately scratches that idea.

"Her animal features would be shown though not to mention us hybrids aren't violent remember?" Shu hua says as the dog hybrid nods his head.

"Maybe it's because we don't piss her off"

"But we like pissing people off..."

"Only you jungwon... your a dog you like teasing the humans"

"Well your... wait your a sheep i remember..."

The both of them sigh as they hear a knock at the door. Jungwon immediately knows who it is along with Shu Hua. Both of their tails start wagging in joy.

"Solar and Byul unnie!"

[NEW CHARACTERS!]

NAME: MOON BYUL
AGE: 19
SPECIES: HYBRID
FRIEND LEVEL: 60%
STATUS: Motherly figure

NAME: KIM SOLAR
AGE: 19
SPECIES: HYBRID
FRIEND LEVEL: 60%
STATUS: Motherly figure

[A/N: ah yes! New characters again! This time its shu shu's moms! They can be protective of jungwon and shushu that's why their level is very high! But you dont have to worry about them. They love shushu platonically.]

Jungwon and Shu Hua immediately open the dorm door, revealing Solar and Byul at the door. Byul quickly tackles Jungwon to the ground as they both morph into their animal forms. Byul is a wolf while jungwon is a dog.

Solar and Shu Hua laugh at the two, its always been like that for the 4 of them.

"So you wanna morph too?" The rabbit asks the sheep. Both of them were preys and they were different from the other two who were play fighting on the couch.

Shu hua shakes her head in response.

"Im okay, i wanna get something from the vending machines" shu hua says, Solar nods in response. Respecting the younger year's decision before play fighting with Byul and Jungwon. Shu hua looks at them one last time before leaving her dorm and closing the door.