💦evening 💦

*door bell rings*

"Oh it must be delivery boy!" You got up from the sofa and lowered the TV volume heading towards the door.

tw// nsfw

As soon as you opened the door Minho got in lifting you up and kissing you. He places you on the sofa, puts his luggage inside and locks the door. You smelt his alcohol; Yes he was drunk. He looked intoxicated, smirking and smiling. His glare was intense.

"Jagiya, babe I missed you so much" he said sitting beside you on the sofa.

You admired his beautiful face and body.

You were so stressed lately because of your family. But all your stress was fading gradually under his presence, by his kiss and due to his hugs.

The kissing sounds were so lustful and it was echoing the room.

You can feel yours and his heart beating and the heat that made the coldness of winter go away.

You broke the kiss and asked him. "In that 'hot' performance why you unbuttoned your shirt infront of stays? I was so jealous. Aren't you even afraid of catching cold?"

"No miss Kim y/n" he said, "I was thinking about you while doing that."

FEW MOMENTS LATER

(Bedroom)

He was laying beside you hugging you from behind.

Keeping his head on one of your shoulders,he whispered "what were you watching? How was your day? Was my baby taking care?"

Amidst this comfortable moment you felt so beautiful. You answered "I was watching detective Conan and yes I'm doing great!"

"Really? That's my favourite!" He exclaimed.

You both ended up laughing.

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

(Format change)

Minho: y/n?
You: yeah love?

Minho: it's been awhile we haven't had intense cuddles...you know what are intense cuddles in my cat language?
You: *smirking and getting nervous* I know for sure!

Minho: *squeezing you* would you let me ? Please?
You: since you are asking gently, Yes I will.

You turned towards him unbuttoning his shirt and next you threw your top somewhere in the dark.
It was apparent that he was admiring your long hair and how that bra fit your body. He was still in his jeans.