🌸drip🌸

Tw// continued nsfw

He laid himself on you, intertwining fingers, looking straight into your eyes like he's sucking your soul. Spreading both his legs, and yours were between his legs. He kissed and did a body roll on you and he was cackling.

You: what?
He: aa~aa~ah~aah *moaning unnecessarily cus he knew you love it*

You can see his bunny smile. He's so cute when he's drunk but he can go intense if he make out in this situation.
He stayed in this position for awhile.
And then he turned you around.
Now you were sitting on top of him as he layed down. He had his hands on your slim waist while you were running your fingers on his chest and shoulders.

Minho: I'm ticklish,,,
You: I don't mind.

You bended over and kissed his neck and bit his earlobe. Sucked his neck and licked his earlobe. "Umnhh so cute" you mumbled.

"Don't try to get naughty, I'm very tired today otherwise we would have fucked." He said leaving you shocked.
"I'll surely do this tomorrow and you'll love it okay?" He added.

"Uh ... Okay! You sure baby?" You asked in a low tone as you lifted yourself up.

"You look way too beautiful today, come here" he insisted.

You brought your lips close to his.

"Before I sleep i wanna kiss you again cuz I know you deserve it and you missed me so much" he said with a whispery voice.

BUT instead of kissing you he hugged you TIGHTLY bit your neck for a hickey. Making you moan right in his ears as he loved it like always.
He loves to hear your gentle girly moans and even loud moans that made him sure that you love what he does to you.

You are very good at moaning just like him ;)

Listening to your moans he got turned up. And he started kissing you passionately. He already left a hickey, that was painful for you. Now he's not letting you adjust and breathe. On top of that he's making sure your breasts touch his chest no matter the bra is hindering.
He was touching your back obviously but also your bra strap making you think that he will open them very quick.
But he wasn't. Leeknow was leeknowing so much today. He was stubborn, such a tease, brat, evil and everything.

You loved him. His presence, his perfume, his moves, his thoughts, his love and even every single flaw about him.

FEW MINUTES LATER

You both laid side to side, as you hugged him from beside while he was looking at the ceiling.

"Can't wait for our marriage and the kittens we'll have" he said.
"Wha- who teaches you such sentences?" You were amazed.

The night felt calm and comfortable beside him.

(from 리노 )

(from 리노 )

(to y/n)

♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱♡˖

Thank you!
The End.