𖣘𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞𖣘

I was sitting in my desk at class, it was 9:03 am history class, I swear it's so boring how can someone talk for almost an hour everyday about the past?

"-okay guys soo- that's it, now get out of my class please-" Mr.mattew the history teacher said with his rough voice while sitting down by his desk.

Everyone rose from their seats and started packing books and notebooks.

"-Oh god next period is gonna be maths- wait at least I can see Nicholas, my boy I haven't seen him since first period-" I said to myself

I dragged myself to my locker, I saw my best friends Susie, Julia and Flora- yes! I need to speak with them. I quickly walked over to them.

"-heyy!-" I said to them while reaching to my locker.

"-heyy y/n, ready for maths?-" Julia asked while she fixed her GORGEOUS eyeliner in her small pocket mirror.

"-y/n I don't know what you see in Nicholas, he's a jock-" Susie said while looking at her long black nails, filing them so they can look nice and sharp.

"-He's so cute tho- I don't care if he's a jock-" I said while taking out needed books for my next period.

"-anyway- Coby smith is throwing a house party next week wanna go girls?-" Flora asked while ruffling up her perfect mullet in my locker mirror.

We looked at her dead serious.

"-YOU'RE DATING COBY SMITH?!?-" Me and Susie, Julia screamed out while looking at her completely shocked.

"-w-what no!- my sister is dating him idiots!-" she said with rage while giving us a death stare.

"-ohhhh-" me and the girls said in the same time while our eyes are wide open but they are slowly returning to normal.

I close my locker and sigh.

"-Jul you coming to maths?-" i asked while rubbing my eyes and ruining my eyeliner which was either way smudged.

"-yeah I just gotta go to the bathroom real quick-" Julia said while grabbing her backpack off the floor.

"-jul it's almost class time and now your going to take a piss?-" i asked while the hallway started to get empty.

"-no I wanna smoke, you're gonna be my lookout-" jul said completely dead serious with a blank face.

I looked at her and sighed loudly.

"-okay but give me a few drags-" i said while turning around to go to the girls bathroom.

Jul and i hurried to the bathroom,you guys hid in the last stall and Jul took out Marlboro cigarettes and a lighter.

"-first me then you y/n-" Jul said while sliding one cig out of the packaging.

"-Sure just hurry-" i said while standing against the stall.

I was looking at the mirror whole leaning on the stall, i looked at myself, my skin was looking a bit too good this time you know no acne, the smudged eyeliner was looking good, i took out some Burgundy lipstick and applied some, damn i looked so hot.

(Inspo but you can imagine it with your features<3)

After a few minutes i heard loud footsteps.

"-Jul hurry up I hear someone-" i said while turning around to face the stall.

"-shit- hold up one last drag-" Jul said while clearly panicking, and shuffling something around.

The bathroom doors opened and i saw it was Nicholas patrolling the halls and bathroom but it was weird that he came in to the girls bathroom.

When i saw him my heart rate started to quicken, i got a little blush and froze.

"-y/n?-" jul said while walking out of the stall and looking at me then at Nicholas which was just looking at us, more importantly at me.

(This is how Nicholas looks like btw)

"-uh hello- what are you guys doing here?-" Nicholas asked while looking at us.

"-girl business- we lost track of time won't happen again-" Jul said while holding on to me frozen.

"-y-yeah-" I said while blushing and looking at Nicholas.

"-uh okay just get back to class-" he said while smiling at me and winking and leaving the bathroom.

He left and jul looked at me and smiled.

"-HE SMILED AND WINKED AT YOU!-"
She said all excited and jumped up a bit.

"-shut up-" i said blushing and turning away from her.