𖣘𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨𖣘

Nicholas's POV:

"-oh my god that girl in the all black is actually cute- wait what am I talking about?-" i said to myself while walking down the halls and patrolling, I leaned against a locker as saw the girls leave the bathroom, the cute one- I mean the goth one and they went upstairs I guess.

Come to think of it I never actually haven't played attention to the cute one, she seems small.. fragile she needs someone to protect her, I'm big, buff I have muscle.

Y/N POV:

I sat in maths, beside me was jul being all happy, I was just thinking about Nicholas and his cute smile, oh I wish I could sit on that face.

It was like halfway in to the lesson, and Nicholas walked in, he looked at me blankly and sat down Infront of me but back turned, my heart rate increased but it was worth it even staring at his raven hair or back.

"-Ms.l/n can you solve this equation?-"
Mr.smith asked me.

"-uh Yes I can-" i said while standing up from my seat and nervously walking up to the board.

I felt a wave of anxiety wash over me as I walked up to the board, I stood there and looked at the rest of the class, I looked at Nicholas, he was Bluntly looking at me. The teacher started to say what I should write down and solve, It was algebra, I tried to solve it. I looked at Mr.smith waiting for a look of approval but he just frowned.

"-Y/n it's wrong, I can't believe you can't solve an easy algebra equation, you stand there looking at me waiting for me to explain it again? Well I ain't doing that, you won't pass if you don't learn it, sit down.-" Mr.smith said almost screaming at me and the rest of the class shocked.

I erased it and quickly went back to my seat and tried not to let my tears ruin my make-up.

Nobody's POV:
Y/n finished school at 3:30 pm, she went home and ate some lunch with her family.

Y/n's POV:

I sighed and threw myself on my bed,
"-aw man I'm so tired-" I said to myself while looking up at my white ceiling.
I smiled and sat up, looked around my room and I put my full attention on my dresser, I stood up and walked over to the dresser.
I kneeled down and opened the bottom drawer, I rummaged through the clothes and found the yearbook from the last year, and I closed the drawer and took the year book with me to my bed, it was a bit late and it was quiet time in the house. (a time when everyone is quiet and does quiet stuff)

SMUT WARNING

I waited for a few minutes before going under my duvet and opening the year book, I found the page where Nicholas is shirtless and sweaty after a football game. I bit my lip and I felt butterflies in my stomach and my private area, he looks so hot while sweaty oh I wish I could lick that sweat off his abs, I slid one under the duvet and rubbed my throbbing clit through my panties, imagining how he touches me there.

After a few minutes i changed my position and I was bottomless on my pillow, humping and riding it like a horse, the rough material was perfectly hitting the right spots on my wet cunt, my clit pulsated roughly against the pillow, the bed was creaking I tried not to make any noise but let's be honest who wouldn't, I starred to moan but I tried to bite my tongue and lower lip to not let out any noise, the photo of Nicholas wasn't helping at all.

"-oh Nicholas- please- I'm all
yours-" I moaned out quietly while humping the pillow faster and reaching my climax almost, I went to the next page and it was Nicholas in a ripped jersey, and he was pulling it up to his chest and flexing his muscles and he was covered in sweat and a bit dirt, his hair was all ruffled up.

When I saw that picture I went feral and rode the pillow faster imagining that I was riding him and I felt the knot in my stomach burst and I came, the pillow was covered in my juices and my legs were shaking, I was a sweaty mess as I stood up and hid the year book.