𖣘𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞𖣘

Nobody's POV:

A few days later there was a murder, I mean it was unusual for the town but the weird part was that the victim was connected to y/n, Mr.Smith was murdered on a Saturday night in his home, no signs of break in just Mr.smiths body with 20 stab wounds and the floor beneath him drenched with his blood.

How did this happen you may ask? Well only the murderer knows.

WARNING DEPICTIONS OF VIOLENCE!

The murderers POV:

It was Saturday night, the perfect night and the perfect victim, a man in his 50's no strength, no motivation expect his knowledge of math equations, such a life sucking job teaching teens and young adults math.

I snuck in to his house really easily, the bastard had his window open at night, I hid in his office and called from there, I like playing with victims, but the best part of it is seeing the look on their faces, how they realize no ones gonna help them, the moment where my mind goes feral and I just need to kill, kill, and kill.

I grab the telephone and put in his number, the sound of the telephone clicks as I pick the numbers irritates me, finally I call him.

Mr.Smiths POV:

I sit on my couch alone and watch a horror movie after a few minutes i hear the phone ringing, I stand up stretching my back.

"-who could be calling at this hour?-" I said as I approached the ringing telephone as fast as I can, I pick it up.

"-hello?-" I said to the phone as I picked up and put it against my right ear.

"-What's your favorite scary movie?-" a guy asked on the other line, he had a deep voice he sounded like he was a bit young.

"-uh what? Who are you?-" I asked

"- that's not important, answer the question-" He said back.

I wave of anxiety washed over me.

"-uh I think the Exorcist is good-" I answered while gulping.

"-ah a classic, I like it-" He said back while shifting around a bit.

"-who are you?-" I asked again.

The line died after that and I put down the phone and went back to my couch to watch the horror movie, after a few minutes i heard loud footsteps but I brushed it off and I just thought it was from the movie.

I got up to grab some popcorn, as I stood in the kitchen I heard the same footsteps as before, I turned around and I saw a tall, kinda buff muscular guy, he was dressed in all black and had a ghostface mask on and a knife in his hand.

I was shocked I dropped the plastic bowl and tried to run for my life but all the doors were locked.

"-where do you think your going huh?-" He asked as he started to walk towards me.

Murderers POV:

I walked towards him with no effort, I had the upper hand in this, I saw the look on his face, the face of fear damn that made me energetic.

I tilted my head as he begged for mercy, the mask and black cloak made it even better.

"-ready to die old man?-" I asked while walking faster and getting my knife ready to stab him.

"-no please! Please! Don't kill me I'll give anything! Anything--" before he could finish his words I stab him in the chest.

I stabbed him again and again, he fell down to the ground and stared to bleed out, oh but I didn't stop I stabbed and stabbed him one more time until there was a whole pool of blood underneath him.

Y/n's POV:

We started school at 7 am, maths was first but the weird thing was that we had a substitute teacher for Mr.smith, he has been going to this school to teach for YEARS and he hasn't called in sick or anything.

I saw Nicholas arrive late and he had the biggest smile and glowing eyes, he looked at me as he entered and he smiled a bit more but he sat down In front of me, back facing me so I couldn't look at that pretty face anymore.

After few classes are had an hour free because one of the teachers had to help with something, so me and the girls met up in the library and hid in our hiding spot.

"-have you heard Mr.Smith was murdered! That's why he hasn't been teaching today-" flora said while cuddling up to her girlfriend.

"-bullshit-" Jul said while practically making out with her boyfriend.

"-I'm not! My dad is a police officer and he went to the crime scene , he was stabbed like 20 times!-" flora said back while shifting in her seat.

"-karma for screaming at you y/n-" Susie said while turning to face me and everyone laughed a bit.

"-thats what he gets with messing with the wrong girl!-" Juls boyfriend said while fixing his glasses and shirt.

"-thats right!-" I said jokingly.

"-but seriously I feel bad for the guy-"
I said again while looking at Susie.

"-i guess so he was a good teacher at least-" Susie said back while resting her head on her boyfriends shoulder.

"-anyway let's change the topic, you guys going to the party or no?-" flora asked while her girlfriend rested her head on floras shoulder.

"-wait since when are you dating Emily?-" Everyone asked shocked, we looked past the fact that flora has been making out with Emily.

"-we got together like a few days ago, but anyway are you guys going?-" flora asked again while holding on to her girlfriend.

"-yeah-" Me and Susie said in the same time.

"-sure, me and Sam are gonna come too-" Jul said while looking at her boyfriend.

So in short we all agreed to come to the party, the party was gonna be on Friday at 8 pm and Nicholas is gonna be there so I'm gonna have to doll myself up for him.